Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
  2. Futanari
Genres
Romance (Fave), Drama, Suspense, Supernatural, Medieval, FurryxHuman pairing.
Story Idea:

A young prince of a foreign, modern country on the rise as one of the most powerful countries in the world is scheduled to take the throne from his father within two years. He has been taught the manners and intelligence of his royal role, been given the best education and bred for his future as king. However, there is one thing he lacks which just so happens to be the one thing he yearns for the most: a lover. The prince does not wish to rule his country alone, struggling on his own without the love and support of a good partner. He fears that he would never find the person of his dreams before he takes the throne...until...

Perhaps they visiting his country from another. Or maybe a noble/royal he has met at a royal ball. Perhaps better they are just a simple commoner that has stolen his heart. I leave that to you.

I'm looking for someone to play the love interest to my prince. I don't have a lot of experience playing a male primarily, only as supporting characters, but I decided I wanted to change that tonight and get some practice in. So, ladies and gents, if you're interested, shoot me a pm.

Status
Not open for further replies.