Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per week
Writing Levels
  1. Adept
  2. Advanced
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
Genres
Fantasy, Magical, Fandom(depending), Romance(depending)
This rp is closed! Will not take any more replies!
But thank you for your interest :)

Alright, before we get into any details, here's the iron stuff you should know before considering this rp

About me:

• I like to rp males as my main character but I can play females as side characters, and can also play multiple characters
  • I am 22 years old and will only do romance type deals with people who are 18 or older
  • Since on the topic of romance, I do not like planned romances, they have to happen naturally or not at all. It's more fun and real that way. But I am a sucker for them when they happen
  • I am an experienced rper and find that my attention is being less drawn with-surprise-one liners or short posts. I do not wish to deal with those anymore, so please if you are thinking of joining, consider your past posts to determine if you fit my requirements and don't just 'assume'. I like lengthy posts, but this does not mean novels or the like. The very minimum is two paragraphs and so long it's not common, then that's ok! I know we all have those days
  • You must also have decent spelling and grammar, and please for the love of role play, space out your sentences! I do no like it when people make three sentences into one with no commas or anything. Please understand that it makes it a little confusing plus it drags the post on and on.
  • I want you to be in tune with your character and have fun! To enjoy your posts and become excited for what happens next! That is what makes a story.
  • Do not feel rushed. I am a college student so please understand that there are times I cannot post. I will try to let you know ahead of time if it will be a while before I can post, but so far it has come to a few posts a week. Sometimes I can reply a few times a day, sometimes not. If you are ok with this then things will work out fine :) just let me know if your own replies will also be delayed or not and if you will suddenly be taking a long vacation from posts.
  • I am open to sex scenes and can get pretty detailed, but again I will only do this if it leads up to it and I'm comfortable enough around you.

I believe that's all for now. Here's just some added notes that I expect from you:

• At least two or more paragraphs when posting
  • Decent spelling and grammar
  • Creativity. Please do not make me lead the rp all the way through, your own ideas or added twists are welcomed so long they don't break the common rping rules or take over a character
  • And obviously follow the common roleplay rules(Godmoding, Gary/Mary sue, etc.)

Hurray! You made it through. We can discuss anything more if need be if you are still interested :) but for now I believe I got all the main points.

Now here's the plot idea:

He's a loner. A wanderer. There is never a time where he is at peace. He's been hunting them his whole life, or at the very least for as long as he could remember. He has a natural skill for it. He knows what to look for. He would have to in order to survive. For some reason he's the only one who can see them.... Mortal eyes wander obliviously with no knowledge of the darkness around them. It's up to him to keep the wall between humanity and whatever...'they' are.

Vampires, werewolves, demons, any supernatural creature out there. He hunts them all. He trusts no one. Though a mortal himself he could see passed the 'cloak' that these mythical beings place over themselves, and through many years experience, he can fend for himself against them. He is their bane, his whole life's goal to be rid of them all, since he had been haunted by them all his life. But what happens when he crosses the path of the very thing he was supposed to hunt, only to find himself in a situation he never thought he would find himself in?

He doesn't see her.

His eyes were all he could trust, but what happens when the thing he hates looks like a normal human being? Not only that, but she knows who he is, and was sent to decieve the hunter. He had taken too many numbers, so it's time for her to strike back.

That's all I have for now. Go ahead and shoot me a pm if you are interested and we can discuss more on the idea! Any of your own ideas are welcomed and appreciated :) and you must meet the requirements!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.