Looking For a Playmate. :3

Status
Not open for further replies.
V

verity.

Original poster
Hello there! I'm verity. :] Content ratings vary, so if in doubt... shoot me a message.

I work most days out of the week, so I might not be the person you'd want to play with if you're looking for lightning fast replies for hours on end. Even so, I might be online more some days and quicker at random times. But feel free to shoot me a message if you'd be up to striking something up with me on your back burner if you have the desire or the time.

These are just a few things I'd be interested in doing off the top of my head. I'm always open to any ideas that you may have, so just ask and we can probably work something out.

One on one or Group is fine with me.

Fandoms ..in no particular order.
- I like to do OC x Canon for these. I'm listing characters that I would hope you play, but feel free to let me know if there is anyone you would like me to play for you in return. Though it doesn't have to mesh into the same RP, I'd prefer them to be from any of these fandoms. But again, it doesn't hurt to just ask me! :]

Harry Potter .[Draco Malfoy].
Sherlock .[Sherlock Holmes].[John Watson].
Doctor Who .[Tenth Doctor].[Eleventh Doctor].[Captain Jack Harkness].

Fairy Tail .[Gray].[Loke/Leo].
Noragami .[Kazuma].
Ouran High School Host Club .[Kyoya]
Durarara!! .[Masaomi].[Shizuo].[Izaya].

Final Fantasy VII .[Vincent Valentine].[Cloud Strife].[Reno].
Left 4 Dead .[Ellis].[Nick].

Pairings/Themes ..also in no particular order.
- I can be pretty flexible with any of these.

Teacher x Student
Prince x Lady Knight
Princess x Guardian
Supernatural x Human
Pirate x Princess

Mafia/Organized Crime
University Students
Zombie Apocalypse
Secret Agents/Spies/Assassins
Cops & Robbers
Urban or AU Fantasy
Time/Interdimensional Travel
Virtual MMORPG
Various Adult Themes [18+ only]

This is all I can think of at the moment, so I'm still open to any of your ideas. D: I'll surely be updating this as I go along.

In the meantime, send me a message if you have questions, if anything interests you at all, or if you're bored and up for a chat. :]

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Would you say that you could reply at least once a day?

Okay! Well, I'm interested in Harry Potter, Ouran, or Teacher/Student!

The Ouran High School / Final Fantasy VII / and the Prince x Lady Knight works good with me.

Status
Not open for further replies.