Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Nonbinary
  4. Primarily Prefer Male
  5. Primarily Nonbinary
Genres
fantasy, scifi, or apocalyptic-ish
Hello people out there! I am Wiggin. I know the name might sound kind of stupid and maybe even like an OC I made but forget that. There are worlds out there being created and I would like to use my characters in them. I'm not sure if this is how looking for RP's works because I'm new here but just reply to this post to help me out

P.S: I have a character called Dusk in the character tab if you would like to see what type of characters I am able to create.

Hey im chrono im wanted to do a ben 10 rp i know not the most original but its a classic example and good rp to start original characters are accepted and im wanting build it into something good

I don't remember much about the cartoon Ben 10 but i will give it a try

Hey im chrono im wanted to do a ben 10 rp i know not the most original but its a classic example and good rp to start original characters are accepted and im wanting build it into something good
I forgot to mention but where would i find the RP?

Its not on the board just yet ive been working on my own with it

Ok, thanks i will look forward to it

No problem can you me one thing how far did you get into the ben 10 what is the last thing you remember seeing that can help with decision on where in the timeline i will start from

so far I can remember a stand off between one of the aliens trying to take Ben's omni-thingy. I am pretty sure he was captured but I can do some research if I'm way off track
(its fine if you pick somewhere else in the timeline I can just pick it up as I go)

So, I did some research (I had no idea how in-depth Ben-10 could get). Apparently the farthest I had gotten was to the movie "Ben-10: Destroy All Aliens" which is one of the earliest events in the timeline. In the movie Ben and the gang are sought after by a group of aliens. The omnitrix is apparently a creation that can tap into other universes (or something I skimmed through it) and make you become other versions of you. yada yada yada they are attacked by several aliens and destroy them all with a few upgrades to the omnitrix.

Here's the link if you want to read the whole thing
Ben 10: Destroy All Aliens

Hey im still working on ben 10 but i do have an interest check idea on the board original characters are highly accepted there is some structure to abilities and specific things its called city of sin and its quite unique

Ok I will take a look at it

I looked at it and i want to use my dusk character in it (I wasn't sure which thread to put this in)