Writing Levels
  1. Elementary
  2. Intermediate
  3. Adept
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
Genres
Supernatural, Fantasy, Romance, Realistic, Modern Fantasy, Post Apocalypse, Tragedy
Hello, I'm looking for someone to RP with. I can play both males and females. I play mainly fantasy, realistic and romance, but I may do almost anything, except for sexual themes. I may also be interested in some fandoms (Supernatural, Game of thrones, Sherlock, Arrow, The Vampire Diaries, The Maze Runner and ask me for others.)
My conditions are to make posts of at least 3 lines and to post no less than once every two days. I'm pretty active and I'll be posting everyday. Just let me know if you are interested and I'll PM you :)

MMAANN! You guys should really try these! *proceeds to reach into wheat thins box*

*takes some from his box* WOW! they really are amazing!

I'm always interested in new RP's and meeting new people.

Reactions: Nad
I am game for anything, especially a vampire diaries fandom.

I'd be game for anything. Never tried a Game of Thrones rp before, but I've played my hand at Supernatural- so yeah, sounds like fun :3

I would love to do a Vampire Diaries 1 on 1 roleplay

Hello.

If you are still looking... I would be interested as well.

I have ideas.

I'm always active and looking to try new RPs and I'd be willing to try some, if you're still looking of course.

PM Me and let's see what we can work out.

Sorry but from now on I won't be taking anymore requests because I'm too busy. Thanks for being interested!

Hello! I'd love to do medieval fantasy or Game of Thrones, however I require at least 4+ paragraphs per reply. If you wouldn't mind that I'd love to plot something with you. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.