Looking for a partner.

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Axel3000

Original poster
I'm looking for a partner willing to do a fantasy RP. The graphic violence is just a thought, if you don't want graphic violence, that's okay, we don't have to have it in there. Also, if you want, there can be romance in there as well, I don't really care. Honestly, I don't type that fast, because I have to use a horrible
phone since my computer's broken, and I don't come on until about 10:30PM here in Australia. I do have a life, you know.c= If romance is going to get thrown in there, your character must be female. I have nothing against homosexuals, I just feel uncomfortable when doing homosexual romance RPs. This is my first request on here, so I don't know what else to write. =p Thank you for taking the time out of your life to read this, I guess...

I'll rp with you, I don't care about violence. I can be as advanced as you want me to be, I don't do well being the dominant character. If you don't mind I'd like to have a romance.

Hello! I'm new here too and looking for an opportunity to try out a roleplay. I am not very experienced with it to be honest, but I would like to give it a shot.

Honestly, I didn't expect this post to get more than one answer. Are you both okay with changing this to a group RP? Is that allowed?

I feel like such a noob.

I feel like a total newb too. I'm having trouble getting over being shy haha

I'm looking for a partner willing to do a fantasy RP. The graphic violence is just a thought, if you don't want graphic violence, that's okay, we don't have to have it in there. Also, if you want, there can be romance in there as well, I don't really care. Honestly, I don't type that fast, because I have to use a horrible
phone since my computer's broken, and I don't come on until about 10:30PM here in Australia. I do have a life, you know.c= If romance is going to get thrown in there, your character must be female. I have nothing against homosexuals, I just feel uncomfortable when doing homosexual romance RPs. This is my first request on here, so I don't know what else to write. =p Thank you for taking the time out of your life to read this, I guess...
Ill be your partner ^.^

Status
Not open for further replies.