Looking for a Partner

G

GreenJupiter4

Original poster
Starting with the preface that I am new here and trying to find a place to start is like being the wallflower at a 7th grade dance. I'm feeling a mixture of shyness, intimidation, and a wee bit of fear, looking for my way back into role playing after having been away for so long.

So, before I get my feet too wet, I'm looking for some 1x1 action to get myself back into the swing of things. I haven't had a partner in quite some time, so I do ask that if you do decide to RP with me to please be patient. I can be pretty particular and I do want to find a partner that I share great chemistry with, especially if I decide to do anything long term. I do want to meet as many of you as I can, obviously, but in the end I do want a partner that I feel will be a great fit with me.

A few things I do enjoy playing out:

• Romance-- I am a SUCKER for romance! Passion, Sexy Times, Heart Pounding Tension, bring it on!
  • Fantasy-- I do love acting out fantasy themes because it's a fantastic genre to let my imagination go wild. I do tend to lean more towards Magical-, LoTR-, and/or Medieval-themed type fantasy, but I am open to trying new things.
  • Mature-- I do like to play all of my RP's on a Mature level because it leaves nothing off-limits for everyone involved. However, if the mood strikes me, I will do an RP where the entire session is purely sexual. The characters I play tend to be pretty submissive in nature, so I do not mind any Master/Slave, light Bondage, some degree of Domination happening. No Beastiality, Incest, Scat, or Torture.
  • Action/Adventure-- I would prefer to stay away from this theme for the time being until I feel more confident in the content that I post, but I do enjoy adventures beyond epic proportion.
  • Gangster/Noir-- This is a theme I used to do with my old partner and I am more than willing to do it again. I primarily played the love interest, but would do what I could to keep the plot moving along.

A little bit about me:
  • Contrary to what is above, I am actually incredibly passive in the 1x1 setting. I do prefer to let my partner take the lead, but I will lend my opinions and suggestions if asked.
  • I will post at least once a day, sometimes more frequently when my availability is wide open. I would like a partner who will be able to fulfill this in return. Also, please use proper grammar and spelling.
  • I normally don't have limits to post length, but since I am trying to get back into RPing, I would prefer no longer than two paragraphs for the time being. Once I feel that I am comfortable to go longer than that, I will start posting at a greater length.
  • I only play female characters, both straight and bisexual. If you have a preference in playing with one or the other, please let me know.
  • If you no longer want to continue, please let me know. Or, if you find that you're going to be away for a while and won't be able to post, or have writer's block, just shoot me a message and let me know.

That is all for now. I apologize if this seems really specific, but I do want to be upfront about my abilities at this point. Feel free to message me if you're interested in starting something!

Interest arisen.

I'm pretty much the polar opposite for all of the 'Bit about me' parts, most of them, save the last bullet, and I do post as often as I can.

If you had any immediate ideas or would like to dive on into one just send me a holler. We can work something out! :)

Hi! I'm new here too. I'm just getting the feel of the site, but this seems like an interesting request. If you want to discuss a roleplay with me, I'd be more than happy to oblige!

Reactions: Windsong