Looking for a Partner

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Red Rumble

Original poster
Wow, I have no idea what I'm doing. Still getting used to this site I guess! ._.
Anyway, since I for some reason deleted my last thread, I'll just go ahead and repeat everything.

It's been awhile since I've roleplayed (or written anything in general, really), so I'm a bit rusty. However, I've recently been wanting to get back into the swing of things and start RPing again. I mostly just play as male characters. I like my character to be an extreme criminal/serial killer, or to be mentally unstable or have a sad past. I'm really into the horror genre, but I'm willing to do a quick romance as well if that's what you prefer (I can do MxM or MxF). The length of my writings tend to vary, although they can end up to be fairly large if I'm really digging the story. I don't have a plot in mind yet, but we can make one up together if that's alright with you.

So if anyone is interested in doing a oneXone with me, please give me a heads up. c:

Thanks!

I don't suppose you have a writing sample on hand? =) I can offer one as well, if you like.

What were you thinking in terms of 'horror'? I'm not sure I've every really done an RP (or not one that got very far) that qualified as horror, but it sounds intriguing.

Hmm.. Axe murderer, the act of being kidnapped, waking up tied to a hospital bed...? I don't know - I'm not really that experienced in that genre to be quite honest, haha. But I do find it enjoyable whenever I sit down and give it a shot.

Although I don't have a writing sample (at least not one that I'm proud of, bluh), I'd be glad to type one out for you. It will have to be tomorrow though, because I'm pooped and I should have went to sleep a long time ago.
I can hear the bed calling my name.
I can't ignore her.
(But yes, I'd like to see a sample of yours if you don't mind.)

Wonderful. I shall PM you. =)

Status
Not open for further replies.