1. Beginner
  2. Elementary
  3. Intermediate
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
Genres
Fantasy, Romance, scifi, videogame, romance, pretty flexible really
M'kay I am looking for a partner. I prefer fantasy, game-related, or some sci-fi. I do have a crafted race if anyone is interested in working with that. I really just need multiple active rps and I feel most comfortable with 1x1 just because it's easier for me to keep up with as my hours change from day to day.

Some games I have liked to do rp's based off of:
Mega Man X
Kingdom Hearts
The Final Fantasy series
The Witcher
.Hack// (the first four games Infection, Mutation, outbreak, and quarantine)
Dragon Age
The Elder Scrolls series
Pokemon

*****Scroll down for the idea

Last edited:
I'd love to do something fantasy with you. ^^ Did you have any specific cravings?

I currently have no specific cravings. I do have an old idea that I'd like to try if you are interested. it's a fantasy modern idea.

I'm interested in coming up with an original roleplay with you if you would have me. :)

I'll put up my idea in case either of you are interested. I'll just use character 1 and character 2 as it can work with whatever and either role is fine by me.

Character 1, is enjoying a stroll through the woods. There was an old wives tale that there had once been some sort of catacombs beneath the forest. Character 1 naturally didn't believe such a silly tale. The ground was still a bit moist from the previous night's rain. Character 1 hadn't noticed the slight dip in the ground and Ch1 falls through the ground and lands in a strange stone corridor. The walls are unscalable so Ch1 looks for a way out when he/she comes across a strange door with a handprint on it. He/she puts his/her hand against the print and the door opens revealing what appears to be an old tomb. Guarding the tomb appears to be some sort of warrior, the warrior (Character 2) begins to awaken.

This is just where it would start. Basically the warrior becomes the person's sort of bodyguard. For what reason? that can be decided by either person.

Reactions: TheScribblingOwl
I'm interested! If you have any specific ideas you'd like to try I'm all ears!

kinda interested. on a scale of 1 to ten....5.

I'd be up for any of those. If you want to talk message me.

I might be interested in doing a Skyrim-based roleplay with you. Did you have any plots in mind for that?

I'll put up my idea in case either of you are interested. I'll just use character 1 and character 2 as it can work with whatever and either role is fine by me.

Character 1, is enjoying a stroll through the woods. There was an old wives tale that there had once been some sort of catacombs beneath the forest. Character 1 naturally didn't believe such a silly tale. The ground was still a bit moist from the previous night's rain. Character 1 hadn't noticed the slight dip in the ground and Ch1 falls through the ground and lands in a strange stone corridor. The walls are unscalable so Ch1 looks for a way out when he/she comes across a strange door with a handprint on it. He/she puts his/her hand against the print and the door opens revealing what appears to be an old tomb. Guarding the tomb appears to be some sort of warrior, the warrior (Character 2) begins to awaken.

This is just where it would start. Basically the warrior becomes the person's sort of bodyguard. For what reason? that can be decided by either person.

I wanted to add more detail to this idea because I really like this idea. I like to play the warrior so I'm just going to rewrite it.

You've been told never to go in the woods, it's a place that has a lot of old burial grounds and sinkholes. People who have gone missing in there are rarely found, when they are they're either found dead or near death within the underground tombs. You think it's a lot of superstitious nonsense and decide to go for a walk. The ground's wet and mushy from the rain earlier that day. You stop for a moment to admire the trees when the ground gives way beneath you and you fall into a dark corridor. The old walls are too slick with moss to climb so you start to wander to look for a way out.

A bit frightened that you'll never find a way out you come across a door with some old writing on it. It's hard to read and it certainly isn't in roman lettering. You pull a bit on the door and it starts to open. A slight breeze of fresh air greets you, encouraging you to open the door further. What you find is only half shocking. There is an old stone sarcophagus and.....a young woman sitting against it. She appears to be asleep but alive! You timidly enter the chamber when she looks up at you!

"What.....business have thee here?" she asks weakly, "Why hast thou entered.....my master's tomb?"

And this is where it all starts. It turns out the warrior is some sort of bodyguard (weather angelic, demonic, or something else is unknown) and in order for her to regain her strength and leave the tomb she needs someone to make a contract with her and that's YOU (whoever you are). There are possible elements of romance and the "normal" (you don't have to be a normal person) person could be chased by something, just plain bullied, or even attacked by something from the warrior's time. it's up to you to decide.

I might be interested in doing a Skyrim-based roleplay with you. Did you have any plots in mind for that?

I don't really have a plot in mind.....maybe we can alter the idea I just posted to fit? I could see how I could make it work....Otherwise I got nothin >.<' I've been on a bit of a dry spell when it comes to ideas as my creativity has been kinda pulled into my school-work (I'm a computer Science major in college and coding is surprisingly creative at times).

Hmm...let me think on this for a bit. I just worry my character might not be interesting enough for this particular plot. If something comes to me, I'll let you know!

I'm really looking for someone to fill this plot now:

You've been told never to go in the woods, it's a place that has a lot of old burial grounds and sinkholes. People who have gone missing in there are rarely found, when they are they're either found dead or near death within the underground tombs. You think it's a lot of superstitious nonsense and decide to go for a walk. The ground's wet and mushy from the rain earlier that day. You stop for a moment to admire the trees when the ground gives way beneath you and you fall into a dark corridor. The old walls are too slick with moss to climb so you start to wander to look for a way out.

A bit frightened that you'll never find a way out you come across a door with some old writing on it. It's hard to read and it certainly isn't in roman lettering. You pull a bit on the door and it starts to open. A slight breeze of fresh air greets you, encouraging you to open the door further. What you find is only half shocking. There is an old stone sarcophagus and.....a young woman sitting against it. She appears to be asleep but alive! You timidly enter the chamber when she looks up at you!

"What.....business have thee here?" she asks weakly, "Why hast thou entered.....my master's tomb?"

And this is where it all starts. It turns out the warrior is some sort of bodyguard (weather angelic, demonic, or something else is unknown) and in order for her to regain her strength and leave the tomb she needs someone to make a contract with her and that's YOU (whoever you are). There are possible elements of romance and the "normal" (you don't have to be a normal person) person could be chased by something, just plain bullied, or even attacked by something from the warrior's time. it's up to you to decide.

Status
Not open for further replies.