Looking for a Partner!

C

Canidae

Original poster
○°・*・°○

About me
If you're bored like me then, hey, we pretty much belong together! I'm into mostly anything, except I've never been a fan of too much drama and tragedy or cheesy stuff tbh. But I love dat romance doe
(=゚ω゚)ノ

I play both genders, but prefer to be a / the girl but, if you absolutely cannot play a dude then I'm totally willing to do a male role. I use anime / realistic art pictures, I've never really gotten into the real life ones. I love having a lot of characters as it often brings more to the story and makes it more colorful.

And please, if you are semi-lit / illiterate then please don't comment or PM me. I'm looking for literate people only. I'm literate but my replies vary on my partner, but I always try to make them as descriptive as possible. If you want an example then I am happy to provide one.

I'm looking for something long-term, where my partner and I thoroughly discuss the plot and talk to each other during the RP via PM. I will probably be most active on the weekends, but I'll try to manage at least 1-2 replies during the week. I do have off days and if I can't reply for a while I will let you know.

I have a few ideas below that I'd like to try out, so contact me if you're interested!

(⇒ means I'm craving it)

○°・*・°○

Plots
Thin
(neighbour x neighbour)
tumblr_oz09kxuE851wcg3l2o1_500.gif

Apartment life certainly isn't easy.

A and B are next-door neighbours in a shady, surburban community. Their place is pretty much run down, with bad plumbing, faulty electricity, terribly unsteady ceiling structures and completed with, worst of all, incredibly thin walls. Anything that goes on in A's room is impossible to ignore for B, and everything going on in B's room is in clear earshot for A. This has ranged from awkward sex noises, awful singing in the shower, obnoxious parties and loud home repairs.

There was even that one incident wherein A was watching a game show a bit too loudly over the TV and so B ended up participating by screaming out the right answer over at, and through, the wall. Sometimes, there are even sentimental moments between the two, where they knock on the wall just to talk about their day.

One thing is for sure though, privacy is definitely not a part of the deal.
Drama couldn't be kept to oneself, and that included A's brutal break-up with their not-so significant other which has left them sobbing for days.B could not get any peace so maybe it was finally time for them to come over and pay their neighbour a visit. After all, they already seem to be closer than they think. They've known each other for a while now, but never bothered to introduce themselves face-to-face - which was quite odd.
But it's never too late.

Lost at Sea
(Pirate, adventure)
tumblr_ox27dsM9wZ1w8te11o1_540.gif

A (female) has always been infatuated with the thought of adventure and going out to see the world, but both being a woman and forced to work at the family inn as a waitress her options are limited, to say the least.

Living in a city by a harbour which is popular as a stop for both travellers and businessmen alike, A's thirst for adventure was temporarily quenched with stories from these foreign people. But when a crew of men come in, bragging about their life on sea as pirates, A can't hold back anymore. In the dead of night she steals away and hides on their ship, and in the morning she is far out on sea, away from the familiar city.

But when she is caught, A is mistaken by the captain (B) for a boy, as girls don't usually have short hair, and is forced to work and find out that life on the sea isn't necessarily all that she had expected it to be. Mopping the deck, being kicked around by the men on the ship and having to fight for survival daily.
But who cares?
She's finally on her way to adventure.

It's a Small World
(Roadtrip / travel)
tumblr_p5y02yYWEt1x6a7yto1_540.gif

Growing up is difficult. Especially in a small town where nothing ever happens, where everyone knows everyone and there isn't enough room for change. That's exactly how it is for A, who loves their town, but is ready to move on. Their exhaustion has lead to constant arguing in their home, leading to strained relationships both with their family and some friends, who are content.

But that all changes when a new person suddenly arrives.
B is like a firework, bright and loud and different, but will disappear in only a moment. Only passing through the town, they bump into A at a gas station and they get along just fine, so A asks B if they can come along for a while. Even though B is caught by surprise, they accept, and after A has packed their stuff, they run away with B.

But life on the road isn't as easy as it made out to be; the car is old and prone to breaking down, money doesn't grow on trees and even though they get along most of the time, A and B both have strong personalities that tend to clash.
But it has to work out, right?

○°・*・°○

Vague Ideas
⇒1.
Some kind of dystopian roleplay. I have a vague idea of a story of a city that's separated, maybe one city is built over the other. The upper city is a utopia built over an older city where criminals and people that aren't good enough for the utopia are thrown. Now a new generation of people are being born underground, and they want justice.
//
Basically, our characters are living in the underground city and their mission is to escape and get out. I have some more ideas and details for both cities and would love to flesh out the story with someone

Some kind of ancient Greek roleplay?? I honestly have no idea but if you do, please tell me!

Some kind of superhero roleplay, but turned on it's head. I don't want to do a "monster of the week" theme, but rather a larger and more complicated plot. Would prefer it to be kind of dark as well. Again, would love to plan this out with a partner who's excited about this idea

○°・*・°○

-
Please send me a message if you are interested in any of these ideas or have an idea of your own that you would like to try out xx

○°・*・°○

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Y O M I
If you're still looking for somebody I would be interested. I don't mind playing the dude either XD, but FxF is good too.