Looking For a Partner

A

AngelWolf

Searching for a few partners to roleplay with.

I create 2 or more solid paragraphs but I will NOT roleplay one liners. So if you are one of those who are a one liner RPer, we are not going to work out well. Just ask @Ruze, I have issues with having to roleplay with one liners. I mainly do MxF. If you can convince me to do anything other than that, you have created a miracle.

Here are a few genres I like to dip into:

Fantasy/Medieval
  • Warrior x Warrior
  • Soldier x Princess
  • Guard x Villager
  • Werewolf x Werewolf
  • Werewolf x Human
Modern
  • High School student x Student
  • Teacher x Student
  • Teacher x Teacher
  • CEO x Employee
  • Neighbor x Neighbor
Zombie Apocalypse - Currently don't have a pairing for this one but would be open to conversation on it

Reactions: Vigilante and Ruze
Searching for a few partners to roleplay with.

I create 2 or more solid paragraphs but I will NOT roleplay one liners. So if you are one of those who are a one liner RPer, we are not going to work out well. Just ask @Ruze, I have issues with having to roleplay with one liners. I mainly do MxF. If you can convince me to do anything other than that, you have created a miracle.

Here are a few genres I like to dip into:

Fantasy/Medieval
  • Warrior x Warrior
  • Soldier x Princess
  • Guard x Villager
  • Werewolf x Werewolf
  • Werewolf x Human
Modern
  • High School student x Student
  • Teacher x Student
  • Teacher x Teacher
  • CEO x Employee
  • Neighbor x Neighbor
Zombie Apocalypse - Currently don't have a pairing for this one but would be open to conversation on it

I could bring some unusual ideas to Neighbour and Neighbour if you wish.

I could do any of your medieval fantasy pairings.

I'd be interested in either your werewolf x human pairing, or teacher x student pairing. I've been looking for both lately and haven't found good partners to do them with!

I'd be interested in either your werewolf x human pairing, or teacher x student pairing. I've been looking for both lately and haven't found good partners to do them with!
Great! I'll send you a PM and we can talk about the ideas!