Looking for a partner!

D

DawnsLight

Original poster
Hello hello!

If you're reading this I guess that it's safe to assume that you are also looking for someone with which to have a little one-on-one play. If I'm being totally honest, I'm rather bored and need something to pass the time. I don't have much (or should I say, anything) in mind besides just creating a really fantastic story. I'm very versatile and up for just about anything, but if I may request that we stay away from fandoms. All that I require from you, potential partner, is honesty, ingenuity, and a willingness to have a good time.

Hey, I'd be willing to have a RP started with you anytime. ;)

PM me if you'd like to accept my offer or have anything in mind. I have an idea or two already formulating on my mind.

Hey! XD Would you be willing to start up a nice romance rp with me? I play female and have no limits if you're interested.

Sounds really interesting, I would so read something like that, but I can't really get into male roles, but I loved what I read, so I want you to keep at it, don't give up! I kept writing even though people were against me and I have had some of my stuff published. XD