1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
Genres
Scifi, Anime, Modern
Hi, I'm a college student whos recently gotten back into text roleplaying & I have some periods off from school where I have some free time & would like to find someone who can keep a decent pace & have similar tastes in scenarios. What I'm looking for isn't just automatic adventuring & friendship, I'd really like to see a deep & physiological story progress about two people as they become learn more about each other.

I'm willing to RP via Private Conversations, Threads, or Skype (Strong preferance to thread format & ooc on skype). If any of the RPs I have listed interest below interest you & strike your taste, let me know & we can see if we can set something up.

I'd be willing to do partner roleplay in any of the following

Anime:
- Future Diary
- Angel Beats
- Attack on Titan
- Soul Eater
- Sword Art Online
- Dynasty Warriors
- GATE
- Akame Ga Kill
- Fate/Stay Night
- Full Metal Alchemist: Brotherhood

Video Games:
- Assassin's Creed
- Red Dead Redemption
- TOTAL WAR

Television:
- The Walking Dead
- The Sons of Anarchy

Here are several unpolished scenarios I would also enjoy doing:
+An end of the world scenario where we play as people high up in the government or military as the world enters a doomsday scenario, whether its World War III, Zombie apocalypse, civil war or alien invasion. This is about them, as being powerful positions but only able to watch as the world falls apart around them.

+Two Explorers heading into places that have not explored by civilized lands in centuries, the two of them having nothing but each other for survival as they try to make their own fortune. This is a bit like Disney's The Road to El Dorado or Sean Connery's The Man Who Would Be King.

+The first A.I. & a technician, this could be just the two of them in a remote place far from any humans, space, a planet outpost. A bit inspired by SOMA.

+The dying & the greeter, inspired a bit by Angel Beats, Red Dead Redemption, & The 5 people you meet in heaven. This scenario is about a person who's about to/has passed on meeting someone who tries to get them to look at the world differently before they move on, the two of them exploring the life of the deceased & find meaning in it.

+A gritty western based on Bounty hunters like True Grit or Django.

+A modern or fantasy, world-conquest type scenario where through politics & military strategy attempt to take over the world. Basically playing leaders of an imperialistic civilization.

+Mafisos or Detectives like from LA Noire, or Mafia II.

Last edited:
Just send me a pm if you're still searching! ~

I am interested in the second scenario about the explorers. Shoot me a PM if you'd like to brainstorm.

I'm interested in some of the anime ones.

Which ones in particular? Also I should mention I prefer OCs over canon, that led to some confusion earlier.

And I can do Canon or Ocs still interested in Future Diary, Soul Eater, Akame Ga kill, and Fate/Stay night.

I think Akame Ga Kill would be fun, I'll need to start thinking about how that one would work. What kind of characters do you like to play?

I'm ok with playing just about any character it could be everything from good guys to villains to mercenary's that just go where the money is.

Alright, I'll PM you this weekend so we can get something set up.

So a Pm in a couple days I guess?

If you have skype I can text you tommorow, otherwise saturday.
Have morning classes so can't do too much tonight.

I can use Skype on this computer so that wouldn't really work unless you want to send a pm now with some ideas and I can take a look and try to add on to them?

I would but I don't have anything in mind yet lol. I need some time to think about it. I'll try to get you a PM tomorrow as soon as I can.

I can send you a pm with a small idea that I have right now.

+An end of the world scenario where we play as people high up in the government or military as the world enters a doomsday scenario, whether its World War III, Zombie apocalypse, civil war or alien invasion. This is about them, as being powerful positions but only able to watch as the world falls apart around them.

+Two Explorers heading into places that have not explored by civilized lands in centuries, the two of them having nothing but each other for survival as they try to make their own fortune. This is a bit like Disney's The Road to El Dorado or Sean Connery's The Man Who Would Be King.

+A modern or fantasy, world-conquest type scenario where through politics & military strategy attempt to take over the world. Basically playing leaders of an imperialistic civilization.

The above ones, I am definitely interested in! I am always up for anything fantasy, and very much enjoy world building. Let me know if you're interested!

Really sorry, but at this point I think I am full on how many Rps I can set up. Didn't expect to get this many replies.

Last edited:
If you ever find any space for a Dynasty Warriors rp, give me a shout XD

Status
Not open for further replies.