~Looking for a partner Please come take a look~

• Thread starter Ban: fox Sin of Greed
  • Start date
B

Ban: fox Sin of Greed

Interests & Cravings

-Fairy Tail- (still getting into this one)
Laxus
Gajeel

-Marvel-
Tony / Iron man
Loki
Wolverine
Venom (eddie brock)
Dr. Doom/Victor Von Doom

-Trigun-
Vash
Knives

-Hellsing-
Alucard

-Berserk-
Gutsu

-Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood-
Roy Mustang
Greed/Ling/Greedling

- Rise of the guardians -
Jack Frost
Pitch black

Warnings:
Strong sexual content (Mature - Rated)
Violence
Gore
Horror

Master x slave
Kidnapper x kidnappee
Vampire x human
Demon x human
Bounty Hunter x Bounty
Male prisoner x female prisoner
Male wardon/prison guard x Princess/prisoner
Dracula
Host

as you all can see i want to do a lot of fandom i love doing anime Rps its mostly my fav as you can see xD but before that i like doing other rps as of right now the ones i want to do the most are in Bold i have idea for most of them and i would like to hear some of your ideas as well i love working a idea with my partners i mean after all its not a good Rp unless you work together right ^,^

Last edited:
O.o The first part of this looks as if you just copied and pasted, changing the age, from my own search threads. Seriously, those are my exact words you have written. I can provide links to my search threads to prove it. Not sure if I should be angry, honored or indifferent.

Oh sorry its just that it looked really cool that i wanted it to look the same but ill redo it

Last edited:
Oh sorry its just that it looked really cool that i wanted it to look the same but ill redo it
I understand. I appreciate the compliment. In the future try to use your own words. Or at least give credit. Anyway, no hard feelings. Good luck on your search.

I understand. I appreciate the compliment. In the future try to use your own words. Or at least give credit. Anyway, no hard feelings. Good luck on your search.
Right T^T sorry again next time i will

• Love
Reactions: 2 people
It's too bad I hardly know any of those characters. Alucard, yes, but it had been ages since I have read the series. I would love to do something. Anything else spark your interest?

I'd love to do the kidnapper x kidnappee. But I'm not good with dominant characters in mxm or fxf or the male in mxf. So if its a mxf could I be the female?

Would you want to do a Pitch Black/Female Jack Frost RP?

I'd prefer to play female Jack though.

Hmm not sure lol never done that kind of rp before xD

Willing to do a master x slave with a well balanced plot.

[BCOLOR=#000000]lol alright i'm sure we can think of something ^_^[/BCOLOR]

oh i am i am ^_^ pm if you want to talk more about this