Looking for a partner, open to ideas

Mimikyutale

Edgebabby
Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
  1. Looking for partners
Online Availability
I'm available very early morning fir maybe an hour or two, and then for a few hours later in the day (due to school)
Writing Levels
  1. Elementary
Preferred Character Gender
  1. No Preferences
Genres
Any genres fine with me
As the title of the post implies, I'm looking for a partner to rp with and I'm open to any plot ideas anyone might have. I'm open to any level of writing and my only requirement is patience, as I'm 16 and still in school. I'll play any gender, but id prefer to play female. If anyone has an idea I'd love to hear it, even if it's a small one! And if you don't have an idea, we can try and brainstorm one together. If anyone's interested, just message me!

Hi! Is this still open? If so, I have a roleplay partner search post that you can read somewhere.... somewhere on this site xD.
I do want you to know that I am 18 years old and I know most partners prefer to play within their own age group. My first priority is always whether we're comfortable with each other, but if this is still open and you'd be interested then for sure lemme know so I can send a link to the post :D
And again, if not that's completely fine too ^^ Hope you have a wonderful day!!

Hi! Is this still open? If so, I have a roleplay partner search post that you can read somewhere.... somewhere on this site xD.
I do want you to know that I am 18 years old and I know most partners prefer to play within their own age group. My first priority is always whether we're comfortable with each other, but if this is still open and you'd be interested then for sure lemme know so I can send a link to the post :D
And again, if not that's completely fine too ^^ Hope you have a wonderful day!!
Oh, sorry it took so long to reply to this. Yeah, it's still open and I'm comfortable playing with any age!

Alright, I will share the link now, just a moment.

Roleplay Post
Here you go! It's... a very long read and you don't have to get the password since *I* reached out to *you* so it doesn't really count hehe ^^

Yup, this all looks good
Roleplay Post
Here you go! It's... a very long read and you don't have to get the password since *I* reached out to *you* so it doesn't really count hehe ^^
Yup, this all looks good and there're a few plots in there that seem pretty interesting!

Ah, that's awesome ^^ Which are you most interested in, if I may ask? You are free to DM if you want as well to respond/continue this ^^ I would be open to doing some discussion, getting to know each other and see if we would make good partners!

If you are still open to rp I would honestly love to do so! I have a couple simple ideas and a couple semi-complex

Feel free to DM me!

Darn it I didn't pay attention to who was saying what, I am so sorry please do not feel the need to DM me I am so sorry again :')