Looking for a Partner [MxM]

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Matthias

Original poster
Hi guys! I'm on the hunt for a partner for a male/male roleplay. Here's a bit about myself and what I'm looking for ^^

-I generally write somewhere between a paragraph and five paragraphs per post. I'll write as much as you're comfortable with, and I don't mind how much you write. I would prefer if you were to avoid one-liners, though, purely because I don't post fast enough to make one-liners a reasonable way to move the roleplay along.
-I generally post a few times a day on weekends but slightly less during the week. For these next twoish weeks I'm probably going to be slower than usual because life is hating me.
-I'm willing to be as explicit or as vague with sex scenes as you're comfortable with.

What I'm looking for:
-A male/male roleplay. Sorry, but I'm not overly into het or femslash ^^;;
-Something rather kinky. I'm a kinky little creature myself, so the more bdsm the better. I've been craving a roleplay revolving around a 24/7 master/slave relationship, so if you'd be interested in roleplaying that I love you.
-Some plotbunnies I'd be interested in exploring are vampires and/or prostitution. I'm a big fan of dark and socially unacceptable romances.
-Some sort of Dom/sub power balance going on is a must. The more extreme the better :3
-Bestiality, scat/watersports, and rape/non-con are no-nos for me. I don't find them appealing, and would prefer to avoid them.
-I would prefer to play the submissive character. I'm uncomfortable with playing Doms because I just can't understand how to write one properly.

So yeah. If anyone's interested to rp with strange little me, post here or shoot me a PM! Thanks!

Sorry for not getting back to you sooner; school decided to hate me ^^;; I'd love to RP with you; I'll send you a PM rightaway so that we can plot :3

I'm still looking for a partner or two more (really want to do something master/slave or something involving vampires), so if anyone is interested, shoot me a pm or post here or something!

I would love to do master slave. I could be a vampire slave :bsmile:. PM if your interested.

I would love to do master slave. I could be a vampire slave :bsmile:. PM if your interested.
I'm not particularly comfortable playing dominant characters, so I would actually prefer to play the slave. Would you be okay with playing the master (a vampire master could certainly be fun :3)?

Hi Im new here as well ^3^
I would love to do a master/slave with you~! I personally like playing dominant <333

Hi Im new here as well ^3^
I would love to do a master/slave with you~! I personally like playing dominant <333
Darling, I love you. We're getting married, k thx bai xD I'd love to roleplay with you. Someone who likes playing doms is just who I need! I'll shoot you a PM :3

Didn't know if it was okie to post again or not o v o

Haha. The love is mutual ^v^

Yes, marriage was made to come before dating c;

Great~! I can't wait for your reply ^w^

Status
Not open for further replies.