Looking for a Partner for Fantasy

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Dusty Trails, May 21, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hey, the names Inquisitor Dust and I wanted to go ahead and try another 1x1 roleplay now that I'm back. Most of this is just copy-pasted from my first request thread.

I have a an idea for a roleplay I want to try again which I will post below, but first some info. As my roleplay resume says, I'm into fantasy stuff (dungeon-crawling is always fun!) as well as some sci-fi. I've also got a soft spot for steampunk and cyberpunk as well as post-apocalyptic stuff. I'm a 16 year old guy, but I'll glady play characters of either sex. I'm fine with romance (I'm straight, but I'd be willing to try something else) though it's by no means nessecary. No smut, though! My posts tend to be 1 to 3 paragraphs long, though I'll occasionally have a longer post or have trouble anything beyond a paragraph. I try to post daily, but school often gets in the way delaying me up to 3 days (though it's almost summer for me!). I'm really patient, so take however long you need, though I might shoot you message if it's been a week.

~Random Things I'll Show Interest In~
    Dark Souls, My Little Pony: Friendship is magic, D&D/Pathfinder/other fantasy, H.P. Lovecraft (Cthulhu and all that jazz), Mouse Guard, Shadowrun,

~Skulls & Shovels: The Necromancer's Apprentice~ (Dark-ish Fantasy)
    This one starts with the death of my character's master, a powerful necromancer, at the hands of a group of adventurers. My character fled with nothing but the clothes on her back and bag filled with random trinkets and one very important item: her master's grimoire. Now she's stuck in the massive City with no direction and and no teacher, and she may be being hunted down by the very people that killed her master.
    For this one my character is a an apprentice necromancer named Riley who is now homeless and masterless, but the role of your character is pretty open. Maybe you were a fellow apprentice and no we're stuck together trying to survive in a world where we might be being hunted down and where we have to practice our art in secret. Maybe you're somebody else who's stuck on the streets with your own problems and has decided to stick together with Riley, whether or not you know of her secret. Bring your own ideas and pitch 'em to me.
    I don't have all that much defined in the world, so that's pretty open too. I was thinking a somewhat darkish fantasy world where magic isn't all that common and it's sort of feared, though not outlawed like dark magic.

~Dark Heart of the Dreamer~
    In an interplanar city called Dis, a pair of freelance adventurers, freebooters, mercenaries, or whatever you want to call them are trying to to get by in life through whatever jobs they can find. This would take place in the city of Dis, which is a living city that constantly grows as it consumes other planes through their urban areas. Expect some weirdness and clashing elements. The city is split up into different "parishes", which are all remnants of the planes Dis has eaten and restructured. I have less stuff planned out for this one, and it'll probably be based more around a structure of missions and smaller story arcs if we keep it going.

And, that's about it. If you want to do either of these ideas, PM. If you have your own idea, also feel free to PM me with details. Here's to a long and healthy roleplaying relationship!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.