Looking for a One x One Roleplay :)

Discussion in 'ROLEPLAY GRAVEYARD' started by Summer3ve, Dec 17, 2012.

1. So, I have been DYING to get a new roleplay! I only do one on one roleplays, and I have a couple idea below and I am always open to new ideas :)

Wild West:
    For this idea I was thinking if of a roleplay were the guy comes from a another country to the American West looking for adventure and wealth. There he meets a young saloon girl. The two have very little in common, even to the point the young saloon girl is dreading every time she sees him. The two are, however, forced into an adventure together when a group of outlaws attack the two and threaten the young woman's life. I know this plot seems choppy, but maybe we can work something out.

Stable Owner and Rider:
    I would love the idea of a couple working a horse stable. The young woman is a rider at a horse racing or jumping stable, while the young man is the son soon to be taking over the stable empire that had been the family for years. The two spend a lot of time together and the they eventually end up falling deeply for each other. The two compete and have dreams of running the stable together, but will his father end up allowing for that to happen?

College Students:
    This one I figure can be pretty straight forward. Two college students meet in class and the two of them eventually fall for each other. Rather it be at an opening of a party or something along those line. I don't really know a lot of what we could do with this one, but maybe we could come up with some ideas.

As for anything else....well if you have an idea shoot it at me! Maybe we could come up with something interesting. ^^ I look forward to hearing from everyone!

***As a side not, I normally only prefer to roleplay females.

2. I wanna be a cowboy. Maybe not foreign though. Like, a man from the east.

He grew up in a wealthy family that locked him in the house like Fort Knox. He grew up reading and rereading a story about a western "cowboy", and his adventures. When he turns 17, he escapes his house and hops on a caravan that had stopped in his town on it's way west. Once he arrives, he's severely disappointed that the west isn't like his glamorized story he grew up with, and drinks his days away, being a generally disagreeable dick. Then bandits/outlaws attack and he says something stupid, forcing himself into an adventure.

Then he has to rescue said damsel, protect her, and uncover the deep underground of western social hierarchies. :D
  3. That sounds like that could be fun :) If you want to set up a place so we could start the roleplay?
  4. Hm? Set up a place? Like, the town setting and whatnot? So basically I should start it?
  5. I am interested in the college students one, don't worry I prefer playing males anyway. :)
  6. Haha okay, that works what would you like your character to be like??
  7. A place to roleplay. Either on a thread here, or as an e-mail. Or I could. I don't mind starting.
  8. I prefer the thread. I'm a whore for post counts

As for my character, possibly male, artsy type, mysterious but really is just a shy wall flower who practices being a guitarist at night. XD Soooo original. Can't come up with much else. I usually develop the personality as I go.
  9. That sounds like a plan. :) Would you like to set up the thread?
  10. LOL it's it usually the one with the plot idea supposed to set it up?

But if you really want me to let me know. XD
  11. Haha sorry about that XP I will do it. Give me a bit. :)