Looking for a new partner or two

Status
Not open for further replies.
Z

Z'Greel

Original poster
Hey there! I'm Z'Greel, and I'm glad to have you poking in at my ideas! I'll admit that I don't have many, but I'm open for suggestions!

Just a few things about me, as that seems to be common here:
-I'm a dude.
-I'm 23, and I've been rping for... I don't know how long. But I've been on here for over 4 years.
-I won't claim my grammar is perfect, but many have been surprised to find out it's not my native language!
-If the rp clicks with me, I can post several times a day. At my worst, I'll still post at least twice a week.
-I can easily write at least a paragraph per post. If you give me more, I'll do my best to give you as much in return, but no guarantees.
-I'm very okay with pms/chatting outside the rp, to share ideas or just talk shit.

Now, onto the rp parts!

I'm open for ideas, so don't hesitate to come with any suggestions!

I prefer a Fantasy setting, in any of it's many variations. (High, low, modern, historical...)
I'm also okay with Sci-Fi.
Anything else is a maybe.

Part of the reason for this is that I like playing non-Humans.
I've got several races in my blog, any of which I'll happily use.

Ideas:

The Guardian
The Empire grows ever larger, annexing new territory. And with new territory comes new goods, new luxuries. And new servants. And as new territories are added to the Empire, fashions change. An area known for it's fabrics are annexed, and the nobles of the Capital and other mayor cities start wearing clothes of this new, fancy and expensive fabric. New gems, new jewelry. New, fine woods, new furniture.
And the Empire's latest conquest is a region with great warriors. So a new fashion starts among the nobles, of hiring these dangerous creatures as bodyguards, to show off their wealth.

And here the rp starts. A newly hired bodyguard arriving at the noble's home to guard... Whatever we decide. The noble. The daughter. The son. We can talk it out.

The Border and the Beyond
A space station orbits a gas-giant in the borders of civilized space. It had been constructed to hold the line against what lay beyond, to protect the inhabited worlds that lay in the systems beyond it.
Weapon batteries, launch bays, docking areas for large ships. It held against everything that was thrown at it. And in time, the enemy was pushed back and destroyed.

That was several centuries ago. Now, it's a remnant of a war long ended. Too great to move. Yet too prestigious to dismantle.
A skeleton crew still maintain it, keeping watch, in case the enemy should ever rear it's head again. Yet nobody believes it will, and most who are stationed there see it either as punishment or a paid vacation.

Then a signal comes from the beyond...

I'll probably add more if I come up with something more!

Hope to hear from ya!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi I'm interested in rping with you! Pm me to talk details! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.