Looking For A New Partner!!! (MXM, MXF, or FXF - Very flexible!!)

• Thread starter CatchingCometsBRB
  • Start date
C

CatchingCometsBRB

Original poster

Hello~
I am interested in starting a roleplay! I am interested in all pairing types, and most content I enjoy! Here are some specifics:

• Quality over Quantity: I don't care for length of text, only the content! Please work on the plot and ensure character expression!
  • My strong suits are Slice of Life, Fantasy, Romance, and Horror/Supernatural! But, I am open to trying anything if you have a captivating idea!
  • I don't mind smut, just ensure that you are moving it along also, I often have people who play "bottoms" just be completely submissive, even something small as expressing feeling and body movement or even taking a little charge helps move such things along! But, I can take on both roles very well! Just I ask that if you would like to include smut, in whatever context be it blacking it out, mild, non-existent, or descriptive, let me know! Set boundaries, because I have none!
  • When supplying Character sheets, I do not require all the info upfront! Just a brief description of appearance and lifestyle works, to help incorporate both characters into a plot!
Pairing Ideas (MxM, FxF, MxF)
  • Senior/Junior
  • CEO/Employee
  • Student/Teacher
  • Human/Monster
  • Gangster/Policeman
  • Gangster/Civilian
  • Prisoner/C.O
  • Angel/Demon
  • Hero/Villain
  • Royalty/Commoner
  • Or anything at all!

Plot Ideas!!!
  • Lovers in a Past Life: reconnect in a new one and has familiar, yet, unfamiliar feelings (I find this working best with two complete opposites, like the gangster/civilian pair)
  • Plane Crash: have to depend on one another for survival for a week on an island, with little food, water, shelter, and nobody else around
  • After-school tutor from the most popular guy in school: Blackmail may be involved, turns into the most unexpected pairing!
  • Very interesting paranormal/supernatural idea involving a limbo-like space they cannot escape!
Pm for more info! Or to come up with more ideas!! I have more ideas that are a bit harder to put into words, or that are more detailed!

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: TheChronicler
Hello~ I'm relatively new here but I've been rping for about 2 or 3 years now on a few other platforms. I love rping romance, supernatural, fantasy, slice of life, and adventure. I am a descriptive roleplayer, I enjoy both qualities with at least a few lines so that I am able to play off of actions, and or statements from other characters. I am open to MxM, and FxF, but I mostly prefer FxM though I am not limited to this. I also enjoy rping anywhere from 1 to 4 characters, of coarse depending on the rp. Anyway if you're interested please message me and I'd love to start rping with you.

How about two rival mercenaries in a medieval fantasy roleplay?

Hmm, I do enjoy playing the bottom. How about power exchange? I really love the student x teacher and ceo x employee, however, I'd prefer student and employee. Would that be okay? :)

Hello! I would love plotting the heroxvillain pairing if you wouldn't mind! ^-^

I have this strange, dark warlock-type character who would certainly do well in a supernatural/fantasy horror. MxM is my preference and this character would be playing bottom. I'm an experienced erotica writer so know exactly how you feel about both parties participating, haha. I think this character could be adapted to your limbo-like world plot very well. :)