• Thread starter MistressShadow/MasterFerlin
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
M

MistressShadow/MasterFerlin

Original poster
About me
I've been roleplaying for about 8 years now.

I write 1-3 paragraphs but I can expand my starters up to 10 paragraphs.
I hate anime faceclaims, nothing wrong with anime I just prefer realistic or digital art pictures.

I don't do fandoms unless its some thing I'm very comfortable with doing.

I have very unique and diverse characters going from an innocent fairy student to a rebellious knight in rusted armor.

I really love fantasy, sci-fi, medieval, horror, gore, really everything! I just adore romance to so eventually in a roleplay I would like romance unless the roleplay is about a father and his daughter.

I don't do smut sadly I only do things rated pg-16 so if a sex scene comes up I must have us skip to afterwards. Thank you for understanding.

What I'm looking for in a partner:
Post Length: What ever length you wanna make it. You can only give me a one liner? Fine by me! Some times I try my best to write up to 3 sentences but some times I get stumped and if the scene doesn't call for much detail then it might just be short speech.

Grammar and Spelling: I don't mind your grammar or spelling mistakes I have them too. I don't how ever like text talk in roleplay like: "ttyl" "bf" or so on.

Language: I do not mind if english is not your first language in fact that just makes you even more special to me!

Sexuality: I do not mind your sexualities of characters or your own because I my self am Genderfluid/Bisexual. I can do MxM MxF or even FxF if you want to! ^-^

Pairings:
Things in bold you will have to ask for more information on.

ElfXFairy
FairyXPixie
PixieXElf
TrollXElf
DwarfXDwarf
DwarfXElf
DragonKinXVikingGirl
DragonKinXDragonKin
CentaurXMinotaur
FaunXCentaur
SnakeMan (upper half human, lowerhalf snake)XLionessWoman
Anything with a Half Human Half animal pairing honestly lolz

SpyXSpy
SpyXEnemy
SecretAgentXSpy
ThugXGangLeader
DrugDealerXCop
SecretSoldierXArmsDealer
BlackMarketDealerXBuyer
Maxwell'sJourney

TeacherXStudent
StudentXStudent
TeacherXTeacher
ArtistXBlindGirl
BlindBoyXWriter
WriterXWriter
ScientistXAssistant
ScientistXTestSubject
ScientistXScientist
GuitaristXArtist

VampireXVampire
VampireXWerewolf
WerewolfXVampire
WerewolfXWitch
VampireXWitch
WarlockXWitch
WarlockXWerewolf
WarlockXVampire
Hell'sHeart
TheBlackOrder

RobotXDesigner
CyborgXRobot
CyborgXAlien
AlienXAlien
AlienXScientist
MachineManXScientist
TestSubjectXNurse

Now if there is anything I didn't mention for pairings that you'd like to try please do tell me! I would like it if you told me in advance if you have skype or not since I ask cause I like to get to know people you know? Well anywho have a great Day/Evening/Night!

[BCOLOR=#000000]-S.F.[/BCOLOR]​

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Deer Boi
Status
Not open for further replies.