Looking for a male partner~!

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

Periwinkle <3

Original poster
Hi~ I'm kinda new to Role-Playing. Usually, my replies are a paragraph long. However, I can make them longer but I really prefer not to feel pressured to do so.. You can expect anything between 1-4 paragraphs with good grammar and punctuation from me.

I have a few ideas in mind, but I like to plot with my partner before we begin Role-playing. That way we can both enjoy it. I do Romance only if it's a FxM with me being the female. I will play as a male side character when needed. I don't do smut, never have to be honest..
Well.. That's it! I hope to hear from some of you soon! n_n
Happy Role-playing~ ❤️❤️❤️

Hi~ I'm kinda new to Role-Playing. Usually, my replies are a paragraph long. However, I can make them longer but I really prefer not to feel pressured to do so.. You can expect anything between 1-4 paragraphs with good grammar and punctuation from me.

I have a few ideas in mind, but I like to plot with my partner before we begin Role-playing. That way we can both enjoy it. I do Romance only if it's a FxM with me being the female. I will play as a male side character when needed. I don't do smut, never have to be honest..
Well.. That's it! I hope to hear from some of you soon! n_n
Happy Role-playing~ ❤️❤️❤️
Hello I'm interested in this :P

Yay~! Didn't expect a reply from anyone so soon!

Care to plot? Unless you have something you'd like to try? 0.0

Hello there, I would like to do a 1x1 with you, and I'm also new to this website, but I've been playing for three years. And I can also post at around your post requirements ^^

Hello there, I would like to do a 1x1 with you, and I'm also new to this website, but I've been playing for three years. And I can also post at around your post requirements ^^
Hey~ Pm please x3

Hey I am interested , you seem like you would be fun to write with , so would you be up for it XD

Status
Not open for further replies.