1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
  2. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
I really enjoy romance in my roleplays; however, I do prefer to work up to it using suspense, tragedy, and mystery. The majority of my roleplays also dive into the libertine section, though I don't prefer this to be the main genre or focus.
I am looking for someone to play a male cowboy in a romance-style role play! The main plot I have in mind is that a young pregnant woman runs from her abusive husband and stows away in the males barn. Naturally he finds her and an action filled romance blooms. I was also thinking she could be Amish or Mennonite and he shows her the other parts of his world.

I have tried this role play before and it never pans out. I am looking for someone who loves fluffy romance as much as I do, sweet love scenes, but also action and adventure. I also need someone who writes at least two paragraphs (5-7 sentences, not one) and can post a few times a day.
I don't mean to be picky it just sucks getting all excited about a role play and then it fails. So I'm looking for a partner that will be committed and similar in writing interests to me!

I'm also into any other sort of cowboy style MxF role play and always have tons of ideas so if that one doesn't suit you or you want to hear more, message me!

I'm interested XD

I'm down to do this if you're still looking ^^

By the way, you may want to clear some stuff out from your inbox (unless its all active RP's in which case ignore this ^^)

If you guys could message me (just cleared my inbox) that would be be awesome!

SUMMER RAIN!!! I MISSED YOUUUUUUUUUUUU, why'd ya disappear!

Status
Not open for further replies.