(looking for a M) I got cookies and hearts

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Cry

Original poster
Hello my name is Cry/Nathaniel/Isabella/whatever you want

I have been wanting to do some rps for awhile. And I have some fun ones but first rules!

1. Don't leave the rp without saying goodbye or that you no longer wish to rp. Its a pet peeve of mine I hate it so much it happened to me a lot and ill be nice and admit that I sometime dont replay back.

2. Im not the best with spelling and grammar so if somethings wrong or anything dont say anything I know its there..... 3 days later. But really I don't like people pointing it out. But I try so you shouldnt be saying shit!

3. I am a very open person if you have ideas dont be afraid to ask if I'm up for it. Because the answer will be yes most the time.

4. When posting Follow the odder of the this; mxm, fantasy or the plots

So gender stuff
[BCOLOR=rgb(0, 0, 0)]MxM[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=rgb(0, 0, 0)]MxF[/BCOLOR]
FxF

Genre
Fantasy
Modern
Historical
Sifi
Stempunk

Plots
Historical China
[BCOLOR=rgb(0, 0, 0)]1a.Character A is a king and he needs a queen.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=rgb(0, 0, 0)][/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=rgb(0, 0, 0)]2a. Character A is a prince and their best friends with their body guard[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=rgb(0, 0, 0)]3a. Charater A is a king/Prince and falls in love with charater B who is sadly just a seservant[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=rgb(0, 0, 0)]Modern fantasy[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=rgb(0, 0, 0)]1b. Character A is a fairytale villian character and Character B is a side character in the fairytale. [/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=rgb(0, 0, 0)]2b. A small village is hurt by a war between the humans and the half creatures. Character B is a doctor while character A is a prince/King of a half race. [/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=rgb(0, 0, 0)]3b. Werewolf and vampires are known in this world, humans are feeding bags and its rare for a human to be free. Character A is a vampire or a werewolf, and Character B is human.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=rgb(0, 0, 0)]Sifi[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=rgb(0, 0, 0)]1c. Character A and Character B are ship mates and are on adventure to aave the galaxy. [/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=rgb(0, 0, 0)]2c. Character A is a bounty hunter and they are after a run away Character B.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=rgb(0, 0, 0)]3c. Character A is a captain of a ship and Character B is a lower shipman.[/BCOLOR]

Fandom:
Video Games;
Mass Efect
Dragon Age
White Knight Chronicle
Final Fantasy
Kingdom hearts
Devil May Cry
Pokemon

Books
Fairytale
Shadowhunter

There's a fantasy plot I've been wanting to do if you'd like to hear it out?

Are you still looking?

Status
Not open for further replies.