3. Slow As Molasses
Writing Levels
  1. Beginner
  2. Elementary
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
Hey there!
After recently buying Silmarillion, I basically fell in love with Tolkien's universe and the philosophy behind it, and I wished to take part in a roleplay based on the stories told in the book.

I thought we could base it after the Noldor sailed away from Valinor, which would allow us to include human and dwarves too, but that's just an idea! I'm looking for someone who's willing to join me and possibly set the roleplay up (since I've never done it and I have no idea how to do it).

Is anyone interested?

If you find someone to set this up and run it, I'd be interested. Unfortunately, I don't have the time or energy to organize an RP at this time.

Best of luck!

• Thank You
Reactions: zucca_
Hey there!
After recently buying Silmarillion, I basically fell in love with Tolkien's universe and the philosophy behind it, and I wished to take part in a roleplay based on the stories told in the book.

I thought we could base it after the Noldor sailed away from Valinor, which would allow us to include human and dwarves too, but that's just an idea! I'm looking for someone who's willing to join me and possibly set the roleplay up (since I've never done it and I have no idea how to do it).

Is anyone interested?
If you’re willing to try to set it up together - I haven’t done it before either - then I’d be more than happy to! They say with enough time and passion you can accomplish anything, and I have way too much of the first and plenty of the latter when it comes to Tolkien. I mean, what’s the worst that could happen?

If you’re willing to try to set it up together - I haven’t done it before either - then I’d be more than happy to! They say with enough time and passion you can accomplish anything, and I have way too much of the first and plenty of the latter when it comes to Tolkien. I mean, what’s the worst that could happen?
Totally! I'll send you a DM! Thanks a lot for helping <3

Hello! I'm interested in this. I'm not in a place to run this primarily myself (and it looks like you've got a plan), but I do have a lot of experience running games and would be happy to assist if you need any additional help. Otherwise, tag me when it's ready? Cheers!

Hello! I'm interested in this. I'm not in a place to run this primarily myself (and it looks like you've got a plan), but I do have a lot of experience running games and would be happy to assist if you need any additional help. Otherwise, tag me when it's ready? Cheers!

Discord is already up and running! I'll send you a PM! :D