Looking for a long term roleplay partner

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

AngelFish

Original poster
Hi! Angel here. I'm looking for a long term roleplay partner, as the title so subtly suggests. I like puppies, long walks on the beach...oh, sorry. Wrong one.

So, let's get serious here. When it comes to my preferences, I'm a pretty simple person.

• I don't do mature anything! It's not that I have anything against it, it's just not my cup of tea. I keep things at PG-13 at the highest rating.
  • I am more than willing to try almost any genre.
  • Genres I love to do!
    • horror
    • fantasy
      • modern and medieval
    • apocalyptic
  • Genres I won't do!
    • Slice of life
    • romance (As a side story, romance is fine. Just not as the whole plot line.)
    • high school
  • writing preferences!
    • Please, use capital letters and punctuation.
    • No one liners, please. It doesn't have to be a novel, but I have to have something to respond to.
    • Use grammar and spelling to the best of your ability, but I know as well as anyone that mistakes happen.
    • Please! Feel free to throw in any plot twists or even suggest something to me and we can discuss! I don't want to be the only one who is writing the story, I want you to have fun too!
Well, I guess that's it! If you have any questions or want to suggest a roleplay, then feel free to PM me or post here. Or if you have no ideas, I will suggest some of my own! :D

Hi! Angel here. I'm looking for a long term roleplay partner, as the title so subtly suggests. I like puppies, long walks on the beach...oh, sorry. Wrong one.

So, let's get serious here. When it comes to my preferences, I'm a pretty simple person.

• I don't do mature anything! It's not that I have anything against it, it's just not my cup of tea. I keep things at PG-13 at the highest rating.
  • I am more than willing to try almost any genre.
  • Genres I love to do!
    • horror
    • fantasy
      • modern and medieval
    • apocalyptic
  • Genres I won't do!
    • Slice of life
    • romance (As a side story, romance is fine. Just not as the whole plot line.)
    • high school
  • writing preferences!
    • Please, use capital letters and punctuation.
    • No one liners, please. It doesn't have to be a novel, but I have to have something to respond to.
    • Use grammar and spelling to the best of your ability, but I know as well as anyone that mistakes happen.
    • Please! Feel free to throw in any plot twists or even suggest something to me and we can discuss! I don't want to be the only one who is writing the story, I want you to have fun too!
Well, I guess that's it! If you have any questions or want to suggest a roleplay, then feel free to PM me or post here. Or if you have no ideas, I will suggest some of my own! :D
Hi! I'm new here and I saw your request. I'm willing to role play with you if you're willing to take the lead for our first role play.

Reactions: AngelFish
Sure, PM me! Just a warning though, I'm actually about to go to bed. It's sleepy time for me. XD I'll reply when I wake up.

Um... excuse me..

I thought.. that if you were still looking, I would be happy to offer as a partner.

Status
Not open for further replies.