Looking for a LONG TERM Roleplay Partner

K

KamiJo

Original poster
Hey! I'm Tobii and as you've guessed from the obvious title, I am looking for a long term roleplay partner. I'm not particularly picky about the roleplays that I join or engage in, however there are only two things that I pretty much won't agree to.

What I Won't Do:
  1. Anything dealing with smutt. I feel way too uncomfortable for anything like that. I'm not saying that if you like to roleplay smutt that it's a bad thing, I just prefer not to do it.
  2. I'm not big on high school and college themed, real life drama mess. Frankly it's quite aggravating and I don't really have the nerves for it. I will make exceptions if need be.

Anything else I'm up for.

What I'm Looking For:
  1. I would love to have a partner that is willing to post between 2 and 5 paragraphs (and more if you're comfortable) with lots of detail and tons to work with. I don't appreciate it if I have come up with thought out responses to give you something to use and then you respond with a crappy 2 sentence paragraph. It kills off the roleplay rather quickly and makes everything really boring.
  2. I would love to have a partner that responds at least 2-3 times a day. I know that people have lives outside of the roleplay world, I do as well, so I'm not going to make you reply 100 times a day.
  3. I would love it if you had decent grammar skills so I am able to understand what you are saying. I'm not a grammar Nazi and don't mind errors, I just don't want an entire mess to read.

I love fantasy, scifi, steampunk, cyberpunk, etc. I've also had a craving for horror lately for some reason.

A steampunk roleplay sounds interesting ^^

Awesome! Did you have a certain plot you wanted to do? If not, you give me until tomorrow and I can PM you tomorrow with a couple of plot ideas?

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't have any ideas, since it's been forever and a day since I've rp'd anything steampunk, but I would love to hear your ideas ^^