Looking for a Long Term Partner

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Ray

Original poster
Hello, my name is Ray. I've come here on a search for a long term partner who is adept in their writing skills and posting expectations. This means I expect you to have a grasp of complex themes, have little to no "fluff" in your posts, and have a varied character repertoire. Here are some guidelines I wish for my partner to follow.

I want my partner to show me proper spelling, grammar, and punctuation. I understand typos and little mistakes here and there, but I don't want to read your posts and see a whole lot of spelling, punctuation, and grammar errors. I would also like to state that I don't care much about your length matching mine as long as you're driving the story forward and your post has value and details added in. However, one-liners do have a limitation with me- I don't want to see them every other post. You can use them sporadically or don't use them at all. Besides that, I would appreciate it if my partner posted at least one full paragraph.

I don't have any ideas as of now but I'm pretty open-minded when it comes to plotlines, ideas, genres, and pairings. I want to state right now though, that if you come to me saying you have a plot, but show me a pairing instead, that won't fly with me. If you don't have a plot though, we can come up with one together- I only ask that you cooperate and contribute your thoughts, feelings, ideas, and suggestions for it. Don't forget to read my roleplay resume though. I don't want to run into someone whose style barely coincides with mine. Also, keep in mind that I will only play the submissive partner, a female, and only do female x female, or male x female. The latter is preferred though.

Thanks for reading! You can simply send me a message if you'd like to roleplay!

Status
Not open for further replies.