Looking for a long term partner

S

Searin

So, I need to roleplay, like everyday. ANd I'm looking for someone that could possibly reply to me, or be on every few hours. I'm pretty flexible on what happens in it. I mean, I would prefer fantasy because I love the whole supernatural/magical element into rps. Makes it a little more interesting, in my opinion.
As far as other genres, I'd prefer if romance not be the main forcus, but if it happens, it happens. Uhm, I have a bunch of characters or I can just make one if you'd prefer, but we should probably talk about it.
Pairings: I mainly do MxM, but I can also do MxF or FxF, though I'm less skilled at those.
Sex Scenes (if that happens): I'll tell you now, I used to be good at it, now I'm not. So I'd rather do the whole fade out thing. Unless, of course, you want to play it out.
I think thats about it. If you have any questions, I'll be happy to answer them.
If you're interested, please either reply here or PM me. Thank you.

I would be up for some fantasy m//, and I'm definitely able to reply every day. ^^ I love having quick replies when we're both on and advancing the story in big chunks.

I would love to partake in your roleplays.:)
I can certainly be on everyday as well and fantasy is my sort of thing. I am also very open to playing a male or female character.

I can be on nearly every day, and a mxm rp is what I'm looking for now. I also have a bunch of ideas if you're interested ^^