2. 1-3 posts per day
Writing Levels
  1. Adept
  2. Advanced
  3. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. No Preferences
Genres
fantasy, modern, slice of life, romance, family, horror, supernatural, hurt/comfort
Hey Zaythera here, you can call me Zay for short I'm looking for a long term partner to roleplay some of these ideas also don't be afraid to give me your own ideas I'm always happy to plan an rp with my partner.

Do
-Multiple paragraphs. This one is flexible if you give me just a paragraph I'm OK with that, that being said I will most likely adapt to your length
-Gore, cursing, erotic all is fine with me however don't let it distract from the plot
-Ooc talking. I'm interested in getting to know my partners so don't be afraid to just talk with me and I'll do the same though I may be a little quiet at the beginning
-In depth characters/character growth. The more you give me about your character the better, that being said I understand some things are better left to be found out in the rp so leaving some things pit is perfectly fine.
-Play multiple characters. Even if their just NPCs they add more to the rp so being able to do that is a bonus
-twists. Every story needs a good twist
-Tell me if you lose interest it's OK I'll understand
-If you have to go for an extended period of time let me know

Don't
-One liners can't stand them leaves with little to nothing to reply to
-Ghost me and I won't you
-text talk unless ooc
-spam
-bring really life into the rp and visa versa

Pairings
Werewolf X Vampire
Experiment X Human
Dragon X Dragon
Mutant X Human
Demon X Angel
Criminal X Cop

Rp Ideas

Dystopian future
Muse A is fighting to survive on a day to day bases believing that all that's left of humanity has toppled living like an animal they do whatever they need to do to survive. Muse B on the other hand is part of one of the last remaining groups of civilized humans who live in small units around the world. Muse B one day out on patrol runs into Muse A whole has gotten themselves stuck in some way. Muse B helps them and brings them back to their group hoping to introduce Muse A into society not realizing that their government is corrupt

Non romantic/erotic rp
This is an idea I got from another person I was roleplaying with on a different sight, however they haven't been responding so I don't know if they dropped me or what either way I want to do this rp so if you are interested Pm me. This rp is a hurt/comfort rp around the premise of an interspecies adoption your character is a non human character who finds my character who is a child who for some reason or another has lost their parents. This rp will consist of absolutely no dirty whatsoever. I will list both non human canon characters you can choose from as well as species you can make an oc with
(Characters with a * by their name are characters I'd prefer to rp with)

canon characters
-Nick Wilde*
-Juddy Hoppes
-Spyro*
-Venom
-Arceus
-Mew two*

Non canon characters species
-Dragon*
-Griffen
-Alien*
-Demon*
-Werewolf
-Vampire

Also just to note I can play both Male and Female characters though I prefer to do female. Also I prefer to do M x F but thats only because I've never really done anything other then that, but I'm willing to give it a try just talk to me and tell me what you would prefer I'm pretty open minded.

Also note that I'm typing in my phone so some errors may happen

Last edited:
I may have a plot or two that could work with vampire x werewolf or dragon x dragon.

I may have a plot or two that could work with vampire x werewolf or dragon x dragon.
Awesome pm me and we'll talk about then and I'll give you a few of my ideas.

Are you still looking for partners?

You are the first time to say spyro in a search. I would be interested in Zootopia or Spyro =D

You are the first time to say spyro in a search. I would be interested in Zootopia or Spyro =D
Lol great just send me a pm and we can talk about it and decide what we should do and so on and so forth