Looking for a Kingdom hearts rp

• Thread starter Adrias Summerset
  • Start date
Hey. :) I'd love to jump into a brand new world of kingdom hearts. New world, new people, new villains, ALL NEW POSSIBILITIES ~!!!

<3 Count me in.
I'll help in anyway I can.

I started a real world version of organization XIII in jump in, i plan on using the characters made go to the official for npcs ^^ Any ideas hmu absolutely

Do you have any thoughts of how you want to do the rp?

Not the jump in one but the others your thinking about.

absolutely no clue, its gonna be a huge project

I want to play. I want to play!!!! I want to be a keybearer. ^^ I love kh <3

See I'm sure with all of us we can work together?

I mean me personally I'd like to see new worlds. Not the repeated ones.
Like Atlantis, toy story, or anything new.
Then final fantasy characters that haven't been used yet.
Like Lightning, snow, zidane, Dagger, and so on...

Maybe a different group that ties back into the heartless again... Like revive enemies or finding of new ones that banded together for another go at taking over Kingdom Hearts and the new princesses.
Or...
A world of the souls that are from the nobodies shells. Then a new enemy tries to annihalate the souls which want to become one with the nobody shells that now do not exist. >.< Grrrrr This is harder than I thought. Original stories that are not having anything to really do with the other stories is quite difficult.

Fill free to ignore me as I rant and throw out nonsense of "ideas".

i personally want FF worlds, more so then disney, i was thinking of a new main town as well like Traversetown. i was also thinking of things called memory eaters, they feast on forgotten memorys, The first was when sora lost his during Chain of Memorys

I kinda wanted a mature version, more drama more losss grief and gain

yes~!!!!! :P Are these the only ideas that were just unlocked? ;)

By the way... The girl you were talking about in the rp. Who is that supposed to be? Just trying to make sure.

no one in particular, i left it open for anyone if they wanted a little more history,
it would fit Roxalia though huh? i was originally thinking of a destiny island reference,
and yes they way i create is very spastic, and wild so it kinda just kicked ^^

I think its a great way of thinking. I typically get ideas through my dreams. So personally you won't find problem by me in anyway you come up with ideas. It does fit Rox. That's why I asked.

want it to be Roxi? put it. ^^it will be neat!

There ya go. ^^ Don't know how you'll take it but it's in.

Dude, all these ideas are sounding pretty awesome. ^^ And I'll respond soon. >____> I have my response halfway typed out. XD I'll post ASAP.

You know, I feel like once I accomplish one reply I have another one right afterwards. XD But it's okay, it's pretty thrilling. C: And hope my responses somewhat make sense/link up to what people previously said. XD

It is easy to link up each other's posts. You did just fine. :D Promise.