Looking for a Haikyuu Roleplay

C

ceres

Original poster
Hello everyone! I'm Ceres I'm 23. A regular partner of mine recently dropped out because she couldn't keep up so here I am, looking for some fresh Haikyuu roleplays.

I've been roleplaying for about 10 years and am fairly literate when it comes to roleplaying. I don't care if you are, as long as I can understand you :) However I am new to this website, so hi!

I tend to reply a couple of times a week or once or twice a day depending on how busy I am. Please, please, please check up on me if it's been more than 3 days and please don't mind if I shoot you an email to check up on you as well. If I'm sure invested I may also reply super quick and multiple times!

A few basic rules:

Please be over 18.

Please be upfront about what you're comfortable with (length- what you give/what you expect from me), your hard and soft limits, when you expect to reply (no one wants to wait forever :)), and what kind of roleplay you want to do.

Other than that I'm open to pretty much anythng....EXCEPT any rape, violent, gore, vore or toilet play! (and those were my hard limits!)

Onto the fun bit. What I'm looking for!

Right now I'm primarily interested in CanonxCanon for the following ships. Anything marked with a * is what I'm craving the most. I am also very willing and actually would want to have MORE than ONE ship within an RP. If any of your ships aren't mentioned here, please feel free to shoot me an email to check either way.

Semi x Shirabu ***

Oikawa x Iwaizumi*

Sugawara x Daichi

KurooxBokuto**

Akaashi x Kenma*

Oikawa x Daichi

Iwaizumi x Sugawara*

Kuroo x Daichi***

Oikawa x Sugawara**

Akaashi x Sugawara

I also do Canon x OC if anyone is interested. I don't have any ideas for it right now, but I'll be willing to come up with something! I also love a/b/o settings so feel free!