Looking for a group roleplay

Status
Not open for further replies.
W

WanderingJester

Hi. I'm kind of new to this site so I hope this is the right section, but I'm looking for any roleplay that takes place during a major change in society. That might sound a bit confusing so here's some example of what I might be interested in.

• A zombie apocalypse just as it began (or right after), or anything similar to the doomsday theme. E.g. necromorphs from Dead Space taking over earth, alien invasion, etc.
  • Humanity just as intergalactic travels becomes affordable for the masses, i.e. space exploration.
  • Any kind of large technological jump really (like the last entry) but really threatens to transform day to day life radically. E.g. augments in Deus Ex Human Revolution/Mankind Divided, Jedi and Sith start training in mass in the Old Republic, etc.
  • Any sort of major warfare that's not historical (unless it's alternate history, e.g. amphibious invasion of Britain by Germany in WWII, etc.) I prefer to have this in the future but if a past idea's appealing enough I'm more than willing to give it a chance.
  • With any of the category, I just need that the RP be stable. I've joined one lately (on another site) and it's kind of on and off. Really hoping to get some consistency from my next one.
  • Friendly people.
What I'm not looking for:

• Any fantasy or modern fantasy. It's not that I'm not a fan of the genre, it's just not what I'm really looking at right now.
  • Any RP that focuses more on romance between characters than character development and plot (not even talking about sexy stuff specifically, just romance in general.)
  • Short, one or two sentences posts that are the norm in posts.
  • Jerks.

Hmm... looks interesting, I'll definitely give it some thought and another look around. Thanks for the heads up.

Status
Not open for further replies.