3. Advanced
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Magical girl, action, science fiction
EDIT: I don't have as much time as I thought I did; this thread will get a bump later if I get a break in my schedule. Until then, I will be ignoring it.

Hello! My name is Mollisol, and I'm looking to get involved in 1-2 group RPs!

• Experience: I've been forum RPing for a little over a year now, although I am very new to Iwaku. Most of that time has been spent in group RPs. I know how to do nice things with BBCode, but extensive, beautiful things take time, so I usually just use the Rich Text Editor.

• What I Do: One or two posts a day, 2-4 paragraphs. I usually post in the nights of EST.

• Now that that's out of the way... I also am interested in playing RPs about dystopias, sci-fi, the supernatural, post-apocalyptic settings, bands, slice of life, and boarding schools. I'm a little picky, but if you leave me a link to your RP, I'll definitely click it and look at it before I make a decision.

Fandoms: There's unfortunately not a lot of overlap between fandoms I like and fandoms I'm willing/able to RP in, but I enjoy Sucker Punch, RWBY, Madoka Magica, and W.I.T.C.H.. I prefer to play OCs rather than canon characters. Also, if your fandom RP isn't one of these but requires minimal knowledge of the source material and fits my interests (above), I'd love to read about it!

TRPGs: I guess the assortment of TRPGs I like is a little weird? I've played and enjoyed Magical Burst and Magical Fury. I would be interested in playing Apocalypse World or Maid RPG, but I've never played those. (In the interest of disclosure, I do have a game of AW up on another RP website, but we're still in character creation. I've also adapted a fandom RP to use Fate Core.) If you want to propose a similar TRPG, I'd consider that as well!

Not interested in: Furry, settings without running water, boarding schools without any weird/supernatural/creepy elements, vampire/werewolf-centric stuff.

• Smut: I can take or leave redstar stuff; I'm open to it, but it's not something I prioritize. I'm not new to writing sex, but I am new to writing it in a roleplay context.

Squick: As long as disturbing/gory things aren't happening to animals or small children, and there's no non-con sexual stuff, I'm good.

Other: I can do realistic or anime/illustrated face claims. I can play two characters in the same RP if needed.

Last edited:
Hello! You should check out Headphone Jack, a roleplay about a country that has outlawed music. The story centers around 2 rival gangs who deal music paraphernalia, the people they associate with, and the police (known as clefs) who try to crack down on them. =)

Status
Not open for further replies.