Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
Posting Speed
  1. One post per day
  2. 1-3 posts per week
  3. One post per week
Online Availability
Sporadic. I'm online every day, but depending on work it may be early morning or late at night.
Writing Levels
  1. Adept
  2. Advanced
  3. Prestige
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Primarily Prefer Female
  2. No Preferences
Genres
Fandom for right now, or something more mature.
Hello again! Today I'm looking for something a bit different than I normally look for, and I hope there's someone out there to accommodate me c;

Specifically, I want to play out the potential romance between Oswald Cobblepot (The Penguin) and Edward Nygma (The Riddler).

I'm fascinated by the relationship they have in the show, and I'd love to explore it - either by way of AU with Isabella in the mix, or something else entirely (are they both still in Arkham? Did Isabella never appear? Is Miss Kringle still alive?)

I'm not really looking to double, though with a captivating enough idea you might talk me into it.

As always, there are a few criteria I'd like my partner to meet:

• Able to respond 4-5 times a week. More is nice, but I'm not looking for rapid-fire and I doubt I'd be able to keep up with several posts a day. Fewer is fine as well, but there's a risk I'd lose motivation for the RP and no one wants that!
  • Plays either over E-mail or PMs. E-mail is, first and foremost, my preference, but I'd be willing to go to PMs if you absolutely refuse to leave the site.
  • Post lengths are, on average, three paragraphs or longer. I prefer longer posts to shorter ones, and three paragraphs is generally the lowest I'll go. I can understand two meaty paragraphs once in a while if there's a transition going on.
  • Is 18+ only. I don't want to completely exclude the notion of more mature happenings (and this is Gotham anyway).
  • Can play Ed Nygma. This is something you might be able to compromise with me on, but I've never written for this fandom and I think I'd be more adept at pulling off Penguin.
  • Is caught up with the show, and has access to the new episodes as they air (or at least within a few days of airing). I'd love to keep the RP updated if at all possible.
I don't really have any interest in playing OCs in this universe, or in including them at all beyond a side character or NPC as needed.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.