3. Advanced
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Primarily Prefer Male
Genres
Fantasy, Comedy, Medieval, Romance, Sci-Fi, Modern
As the title says, I want an rp that will involve character development and make it past the first page. Currently, I'm interested in Western, Steampunk, and Medieval Fantasy. I have plots and ideas for all of them, which I'll go over in a bit, but I wanna set some ground rules first.

I do not plan on involving smut in my roleplays, but if the time is right and the moment is perfect, then the option is there. For this reason, I am looking for a partner over 18. If you are under 18, the option for rping is still there, but I refuse to rp smut with you.

I am working on increasing my posting length, and I cannot do that in response to one paragraph postings. I would like a partner who puts up anywhere between three to six paragraphs per post. I need a post that I can react to and build off of. Grammar and spelling mistakes can happen, but please keep them to the minimum.

The rest are common courtesy, really. Don't control my characters unless you explicitly ask for permission, no godmoding, the basics. I will post around three times a week.

Here is a writing sample, if you would like to see one.

The odds were low, but Rowan could see them actually winning this fight if they worked together. Now, the kid, on the other hand, didn't have nearly enough optimism or pride to see things the way Rowan did, according to the rain of dust and rock that came raining down. His old stallion got spooked, rearing up and taking off like a bullet after Goodchild. The outlaw was just lucky that he stayed on his horse.

"Now you know how to go fast... Couldn't have figured that out ten minutes ago, eh?" He growled softly at his old horse as he leaned forward in the saddle. "Oi, Goodchild, what's the plan? Run right back into those idiots at the mouth of the canyon?" He called out to the kid, hoping that he'd realize what he meant. "Those guys came down on Kinman Pass, and they'll head right back up it too. Meaning, they'll get out of the canyon before us and set up another ambush."

While Rowan wasn't about to let go of the fact that the kid shot him in the back, he wasn't going to send the guy into a death trap. He spurred his horse lightly, urging him to pass the somewhat red headed man. There was another trail coming up that would take them deeper into the canyon. While the trail itself was rugged and mostly unused, it was better than running right back into the fight. He slowed down his horse considerably as he saw what could barely be called a trail coming up near a steep drop.

Rowan's wolf ears flicked about, listening for any sign of trouble on the pass above them or below his horse's hooves. It wasn't a lie that heights weren't his thing, and the tenseness in his shoulders showed the slight anxiety he felt as they continued down the steep trail.

As for plots, I have a few. I'm not well versed with the steampunk genre.

[fieldbox="Western, goldenrod, solid"]
FAACCAFE-BAD8-4CCD-990C-CAE2E3BABA4E_zpsfv3efjer.jpg

The Outlaw and the Bounty Hunter:
(MxM, MxF) (Anthropomorphic, Action)

Rowan McCabe is a cunning adversary. He's been on the wrong side of the law for most of his life and hasn't been caught yet. He strictly works alone, since betrayal is a common occurance out in the middle of nowhere. He is a jack of all trades in the criminal world, though he prefers robbing caravans. Recently, a bounty hunter has been sent after him. He's been able to outrun the bounty hunter, but when someone decides to take out both of them, they have to work together in order to escape and take out the person behind this whole scheme.

4918DAD6-CA6A-46EF-B6FE-5F9AD9E16E8E_zpsznbcrchu.jpg

Stranger:
(MxF) (Action and Romance)

There was a time when settling down was the one thing Rowan McCabe was almost afraid of. He was always on the run, from the law and from long term commitment. But, life caught up to him late in the night. He was ambushed by a group of bounty hunters while he was traveling, and got shot in the arm and grazed on his side. He managed to get away thanks to sheer luck, but he only managed to put in two days worth of travel by the time that he seriously needed to stop and fully tend to his injuries. He set his sights on a boardinghouse a ways outside the town of Briar Creek. The woman who owns it is a young widow with a no nonsense attitude that catches his eye. She doesn't know who he is. [/fieldbox]
[fieldbox="Steampunk, grey, dotted"]
e34e7a20e63c4a0c15660e1a8547ba9b.jpg

A Matter of Heart and Soul:
(MxM, MxF) (Adventure, Worldbuilding)

"They say that the engine room is the heart of the ship, and that the captain is its soul."

Your character is brought on as a mechanic on the airship Dreamer, which is an old explorartion ship. You set to work immediately, as the old engine is in serious need of some TLC. As you work, something odd catches your attention. The ship doesn't appear to run on steam, which is the common way that vessels are powered. If you actually believed in it, you'd say that it was powered by magic. You try asking around with the crew, but none of them know the specifics about how the ship works. So you decide to ask the captain, who still hasn't shown his face to you. He always seems to be off doing something and unable to talk. So, you just give up and continue working. A young man frequently joins you in the engine room, mostly making small talk, but he does have an intimate knowledge of the ship's stranger workings.
When it's finally time to set sail on a discovery mission, your odd friend disappears, and reappears as Captain Jack Tremont.[/fieldbox]

Last edited:
I am very interested in the Action Romance. Just pm me if you are still looking!

Ack, I have no idea if things are still being taken here, but... might as well leave something here anyways.

Still looking....

Heya! I'd be up to play the airship setting with you. Wanna plot? Thanks : )

Status
Not open for further replies.