Looking for a FxF rp partner

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Golden Anime, Nov 4, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hello I'm Anime and I'm looking for people who want to do a FxF rp I've been craving it for awhile and I just didn't have time to make one partner request. Just so you know I have ADHD and that is something that stops me from posting so it isn't consistant. I can post almost soon after or a week after it really depends on my depression. For me making posts I try to write 2-3 paragraphs and when it doesn't work worse comes to worse where I just do One. So if anyone is intersted PM me or Post here. Thank you for wasting 1-5 minutes of your life :3

2. I'm game for a Fxf role play with you. I get the ADHD, most my friend have it and I got ADD. I also understand depression as I do go into chronic bouts of depression form time to time. I tend to try o get my role plays generally two to three sometimes more paragraphs. I love to work from details, dialogue, and actions for a character. So the more there is the more I can reply and post in while progression nd adding more to the rp. I generally attempt to reply three or more times in a week but not always able as I do work. If interested in role playing shoot me a pm please.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.