Posting Speed
  1. Slow As Molasses
Writing Levels
  1. Beginner
  2. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
  2. Primarily Prefer Female
Hello darlings! I am Julieta - not my real name though haha -, I've been roleplaying for a considerable amount of time (3 to 4 years I guess) and I am looking for a partner(s) to start a FxF rp with me.

About me:
  • English is not my first language, so please forgive me for my lack of vocabulary and/or poor grammar.
  • I am a little bit inconstant, sometimes I'll answer multiple times a day and others I won't answer at all. If I take too much time to answer you don't assume I abandoned the RP, just give me a heads up and I'll try to answer as soon as possible (or at least I'll give you an explanation).
  • I try to double check my posts, but mostly I'll be too lazy or hurry to do it, so if you have problems to understand what I said please inform me and I'll try to correct it.
  • I like mirroring your post. So if you give me four lines I'll give you four lines and if you give me four paragraphs I'll give you four paragraphs. Though my usual is two to three paragraphs.
  • I only play females.
  • If there is romance in the roleplay I'll only play FxF.
  • For fandoms I only like OCs.
What I am expecting from you:

• An average grammar. You don't have to be at a Shakespearian level, but I want to at least be able to understand what you are saying.
  • No one liners. Please try to write a paragraph at minimum.
  • Contribute with the plot and be creative. I don't like to do all of the job.
  • Don't control my character.
  • Communication would be nice. I am very found of discussing details of the plot and I love when my partner comes to me with new ideas.
  • I am not really pick with frequency, but I would rather you to inform me when you are going to take a long break from roleplaying.
  • Please don't abandon the rp without warning me. You don't have to give me an explanation, just give me a heads up and it'll be fine.
  • Be 18+. That doesn't mean that I am looking for a rp centered in sexual themes, it just mean that if it end up happening we won't be breaking any of the site rules.

Parings/Fandoms:

• I don't actually have a list of pairings and I'll pretty much play any kind of genre (except from furry), so if you have any pairing or plot in mind just pm me.
  • The only fandoms that's on my mind are Harry Potter and Rin Daughters of Mnemosyne, so if you have any other fandoms you want to play just tell me and I'll say if know it.

Reactions: JinxNight
Does the partner have to be female in gender irl or just be able to play a female :p

I would love to roleplay with you! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.