Looking for a friend (looking for male)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Z

ZeAwesomeOne

Original poster
Hello, everyone!

It's been awhile but I decided to switch sites and start anew with roleplaying. I want to start simple with a few one on one roleplays before getting involved with any big ones. If you would like to know more about a subject or idea, please reply or Pm me. I normally play M/F couples and I usually play the female.

What I really want to do right now:

Princess X King of Thieves ♥
Royalty X Royalty ♥
Commoner X Royalty ♥
Royalty X Prisoner ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
Rich X Poor ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
Popular Boy X Misunderstood Girl
Human X Ghost ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

Key:
bold= character I want to play in paring
♥ = level of desire to play paring

I really don't care about the post length and such but I do care about how someone flows with the story. I understand short post, especially when characters are having conversations. It's a little hard to type what you want to happen when the other character is played by another person, but if your character is not doing that sort of thing, please type up what is going on. I am getting kind of tired of half asses posts where it's barely anything because the person just doesn't feel like describing what is going on. Also grammar please.....

I like to roleplay in pms but I am willing to do forums too.

Maturity level: I am a big girl (age 21) and I am okay with roleplaying any level of maturity. I do not care for all smut roleplays though. I, also, will not roleplay rape or violent sex of any kind. It can happen but a time skip will be asked for. I have had characters that have been raped before, but never in text. I do not feel comfortable with typing it and I will terminate the roleplay if you push.

Other than that, I can't wait to get some people to talk and roleplay with! See you around.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey there, I'm up for any of the ones listed above :3 If you want to discuss them feel free to message me about Maturity I am 17..for one more week xD and yeah I'm up to do whatever thing you want to do even aside the ones listed :3

hey, ill role play any of the top listed role plays, i can also respond quickly to them so just pm if you want to role play and what role play we would do

I'm (very) up for the Human x Ghost. Some weeks ago, I joined a Jump In Rp with this whole supernatural thematic, but after posting once, it died...
There went all of my hype and expectations...

I would also be up for the Royalty x Prisoner.

I am up for any of those really, tell me if there's one you don't a partner yet :)

Status
Not open for further replies.