Looking for a Freakshow (F for M)

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

luvablelilmonster

Original poster
I'd like to do something with a freakshow. It doesn't matter if I'm the freak or you are... Don't really have a solid plot, but I'm thinking the basic plot of a normal person who falls for a freak or maybe the normal person is rich and their parents buy the freak to be a pet and they fall for each other... Something like that. Oh, I'd like it to be based in the 1950's... Freakshows were more of a thing back then... And I just like the fashion lol... We can discuss details!

Reactions: ~Dark Disney~

~Dark Disney~

Shinigami: Death God
Invitation Status
, ,
Posting Speed
1-3 posts per day, One post per day, 1-3 posts per week, One post per week, Slow As Molasses
Online Availability
Varies no exact time to be exact
Writing Levels
Intermediate, Adept, Advanced, Prestige, Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
Female, Futanari, Primarily Prefer Female, No Preferences
Genres
Fantasy,Historical, Romance, Modern, Modern-Fantasy, Libertine, Adventure , Disney and Sci-Fi
I'd like to do something with a freakshow. It doesn't matter if I'm the freak or you are... Don't really have a solid plot, but I'm thinking the basic plot of a normal person who falls for a freak or maybe the normal person is rich and their parents buy the freak to be a pet and they fall for each other... Something like that. Oh, I'd like it to be based in the 1950's... Freakshows were more of a thing back then... And I just like the fashion lol... We can discuss details!
Still looking for this one?

L

luvablelilmonster

Original poster
Started a PM thread but I am always up for another variation :)

Status
Not open for further replies.