Status
Not open for further replies.
K

Katya

Original poster
Hello,

I am brand new to this site and am looking for an RP partner to write with! I shall keep this ad simple. I have no particular plots in mind, but I am open to brainstorming a new plot, on-the-fly narrative, or considering a plot you may already have in mind. :)

I like:
  • Science Fiction and Steampunk
  • Modern Fiction
  • Mystery
  • Survival (Post-Apocalyptic is acceptable, but no zombies or vampires!)
  • Fantasy*

I do not like:
  • Horror
  • Fandom RP
  • Anime
  • 'Furry' characters

I prefer writing females, but I can write male characters as well. I prefer characters with 'vanilla' genders (male, female) and I am only comfortable with FxM or FxF romance if appropriate.
I will consider romantic plots or otherwise mature story content ONLY if you are over the age of 18.

*Fantasy content:
I can appreciate fantastical creatures (dragons, elves, etc.) and inanimate objects with magical properties.

However, I do not like characters with magical abilities (I believe this is too convenient of a tool for characters to overcome obstacles.) or supernatural creatures, such as: Demons, Vampires, Undead, Witches and Wizards (unless they are charlatans).

My one exception is for prophets/fortune tellers. I do not mind them. However, please respect my decisions and do not force me to fulfill any or all of your predictions.

I'm new to the sight as well, but not to roleplaying. I am an adult, and will also only do mature scenes with 18+. I prefer playing male characters in mxm or mxf. I tend to have longer posts, and do expect a couple paragraphs per reply. I don't mind if it takes time to respond. I'm looking for something long-term.

If you're interested, I'd love to talk about a roleplay with you. Feel free to send me a mail.

Status
Not open for further replies.