Looking for a few stories [mxm]

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

CheeseOwl

Hello loves! Looking for a few rps, hopefully a few of ya'll can oblige. Just a quick little request thread for now though~

I'm picky, but within reason, I've played this game long enough to only want to play what I want to play, no time to suffer the bland or boring.

What I want!
-Manly guys. My guys are masculine, I'd like to play against masculine. If I wanted a girly character, I'd ask for a girl.
-No subs. I find them usually boring and too passive.
-Redstars. Look, I'm a redstar, I won't play with bluestars because I honestly will have a decade or more on you.
-Plot. I can do the smut, sometimes it can be important to plot even, but without plot it's nothing. I have to have a strong plot and narrative.
-Literacy. I can post a paragraph or a page, even a novel if hit with a bolt of inspiration, but usually I mirror.
-Frequency. I can post once or twice a day, that may change with a new job, but at least once a day is the goal. I can't wait a week for a response, I'll lose interest.
-Planning. I like planning out where we're going, having goals and knowing where to go next so we don't waste time.
-PM me. If you're interested, PM me with what plot, and ideas, show initiative in the plot please.
-Initiative. Don't just come to me with 'I wanna RP'. Give me a plot idea, or a character, something to work off of. And work with me on plot, I don't want to be the only one writing the story.

Ideas!
Twins/clones- I want to play both twins, or clones, or whatever they end up being, your character would be a third partner. So, polyamory a bit.
Beauty and the Beast- I do prefer the human in this, but it won't take much persuasion to be a monster if I like your character.
Prince x Anything- I have a Prince character, I like putting him through terrible things, come at me with characters to throw him against.
Superheroes- I have a few characters that would work well here, but for reference, my favorite superhero types are Deadpool, Ironman, Spider-man, Daredevil, ect. I do want oc/oc though, no canon characters.
Fallout- I have an undying love for Deacon, Hancock, and Nick, but I don't really expect anyone willing to play any of them for me. I have a Soul Survivor or a synth character to play here.
Obsession
- I want to play against a psychotic character, I don't mean to glorify the relationship, as it likely won't end well, but I'd love to play against an obsessive, stalkerish, like mob boss or something.
Arraigned marriage- No, I don't know why two guys would be arraigned to be married, just humor me, okay? I'm sure we can come up with something.
Assassin- I'm totally willing to play the assassin, though I'd like to play the target once in a while too.

Plots!

Fallout- Synth/Ghoul- Less of an actual plot, and more of a 'I just really crave this rn'. I do want to be the synth, and he'll be somewhere between Nick and X-88 model-wise. Mostly human looking with some mechanical parts still. He could be fairly fresh from the institute, possibly erroneously switched on by the institute going nuclear (or random soul taking over from Father), or he could be older (but not aging), hanging around for a few decades before our characters meet. He could have memories of someone before the bombs, and if you want to play a particularly old ghoul, maybe he knew the person my synth has memories of?

Phantom of the Opera- OC/Erik- Yes, a male oc, yes he's going to be a singer, yes it will take place shortly after the whole 'Don Juan' debacle. Lorenzo (mc) has the talent, but not the training, and a bad stutter to boot, he's worked in the opera for years quietly watching from the background. But hardly a year after the fire, the Opera house is struggling back to it's feet, and announcing a new opera, Le Fantôme de l'Opéra, a romanticized retelling of the rumored events. Erik is, understandably, not happy, and with very few people willing to play him, he might as well plant his own singer.
-Note- It's been some time since I've read the book, but if you've only watched the play or movie, I don't mind. Details can be mixed or changed, as the Opera itself will probably take from the various versions that exist.

On Tour- Musician/Roadie- I want to play the roadie, but the musician's genre is completely up to you. Bonus points if you want to play a genre that definitely isn't gay-friendly (Country, rap, ect) or simply a character that is still very much in the closet. I am up for almost any genre of music (rock, pop, electronic, ect,).

I'll edit this as needed, if plots or cravings occur or the like. Just PM if any ya'll are interested, yeah? And come at with your own ideas too! If there's something specific you're looking for even if it's not on here! <3

Status
Not open for further replies.