2. Female
  3. Nonbinary
  4. Transgender
  5. Agender
  6. Primarily Prefer Male
  7. Primarily Nonbinary
  8. No Preferences
Genres
Modern/Supernatural, Fantasy, Modern, Horror, Magical, Mystery, Action Adventure, Scifi, Romance, Angst (but with happy endings)
Hello, hello! Nice to meet you all! I'm a casual, semi-literate role-player who is here to make friends and have fun :)

Scroll to the bottom for a few starters (which you can feel free to copy and use yourself)!

~~~

Posting Speed
Between once a week and once every few minutes, depending on my work schedule. I can be a bit sporadic myself, so don't feel pressured to respond every single time! I totally understand life comes first and will wait very patiently for replies. No explanation for "dropping off" required - you can reply whenever is convenient for you :)

Gender Preferences
I can play either male or female myself, and I have no preferences what gender my partner plays. Same goes for romance as well (I'm totally fine with M/M, M/F, F/F, etc., but I don't like smut)!

Grammar Preferences
As long as I can understand what's going on, I'm not super picky about writing styles or lengths. A paragraph or two is preferable, but I'm fine with longer or shorter!

Genres
I'm a huge fan of fantasy, sci-fi, mystery, supernatural, pirates, and adventure genres, but I'm usually not historically accurate. I don't enjoy slice-of-life or modern role-plays as much as they tend to be too slowly paced for my liking.

Franchises
These are some franchises I'm familiar with (but I tend to put my own spin on them or play as OCs within the world more often than not):

- How to Train Your Dragon
- Five Nights at Freddy's
- Scooby-Doo
- Pirates of the Caribbean
- Fran Bow
- The Lion King
- The Lion Guard
- Xiaolin Showdown (Original Series)
- John Carpenter's "The Thing"

Role-Play Favorites
If one or more of these are in a role-play, I will be a very happy camper (but they're not required):

- One character is a jerk with a heart of gold, and one is an innocent precious cinnamon roll
- The enemies-to-friends character arc
- Drama and/or angst seperated by periods of warm fuzzies
- There is some kind of sentient creature/nonhuman animal involved

~~~

STARTERS
Below are a few story ideas I have, but feel free to suggest your own as well! I could be either Character A or B depending on your preference ^^

A Breath of Fresh Air
Within a sci-fi/steampunk world, there are two major cities - Upper Floaten, which has clean air and a higher class population, and Lower Floaten, which has polluted air and a lower class populace. Character A is from Upper Floaten and somehow finds themselves in Lower Floaten for one reason or another. All they can think about is getting back to clean air. Character B decides to help them, and hijinks ensue.

That's Fishy
Character A is a mermaid who gets tangled in a fishing net. Character B is a human who comes across them, maybe a mermaid hunter, fisherman, lifeguard, or swimmer. Both characters learn that the placement of the fishing net was no accident when the mermaid trawler that set it returns for its prize.

How Much is That Werewolf in the Window?
Character A is looking for a new pet, and Character B happens to be the cutest dog they've met in the shelter - or so it seems.

Snow Go
Character A and Character B are staying in a cabin in the mountains for a week of skiing, sledding, snowboarding, and all manner of fun. Then a snowstorm hits that leaves the two of them stranded - along with the creature peering through the windows at them.

Crash Landing
Character A is a crew member in training, ready to board a spacecraft on its maiden voyage. Of course, Character A is paired with Character B, who despises them for some reason or other. Then the ship crashes. The pair are forced to help each other as they desperately try to repair the ship (or the radio) to get off the dangerous planet they've landed on.

Pirates Ahoy!
Character A is running from something and winds up stowing away on a pirate ship. Character B discovers them, and depending on their rank on the ship, either decides what to do with them or decides whether or not to keep them hidden from the captain.

Last edited:
You know I think we role played before just kidding I do remember you do you want to role play again maybe resume where we left off?

You know I think we role played before just kidding I do remember you do you want to role play again maybe resume where we left off?
Oh hi!! Yeah, that would be great! Or I could send over a new RP if you like? :)

Yea send a pm we could work out the details there.

Sounds good!

Still looking for some more partners! :)

I would like a fantasy kind of roleplay

Great! Toss one over and we can work out some plot details :D

I look forward to RPing with you! ^^

Reactions: Rebornfan120
I would love to do something related to how to train your dragon or scooby doo! Or pairing a jerk with a heart of gold with a cinnamon roll <3

I would love to do something related to how to train your dragon or scooby doo! Or pairing a jerk with a heart of gold with a cinnamon roll <3
Awesome! :D

Here's a thread so we can work out some plot details ^^

Some Ghoulish Fun!