Looking for a few RP partners who can reply often

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha i'm not really the best in planning a long term plot, but it can the usual survivor of the virus, us being immune and being in different parts of the city/state and or country. We can eventually meet up.
That could be fun.....although I'm not good at controlling NPC characters, but I'm willing to give it a try, I just wished the others would reply this was supposed to be for people who would reply fast haha

Sorry! I didn't exactly have any ideas, so that's why I didn't reply. Anyways, my vote would be for zombies!

I'm on everyday. I use my phone to check/update when I'm not home but I mainly use my computer for the most part.

I can reply often if it's more of a chat-based writing style (not loooooong multiple paragraphs.) I enjoy the space mercenaries idea! I've been wanting to be part of a group.

1A42525B-0.jpg
Effect Smite deals 390-1000 true damage, based on champion level, to a monster or enemy minion.
Cooldown 40
Range 760
Breaks stealth Yes
Level 3

Um can we not smite me @Zaira
Sorry! I just undid it. I must clicked it without noticing it. Anyway, I'd like to tell you that I'm not going to participate in this group after all, because I've been pretty busy lately. Have fun!

Is it too late to join in this RP? I'm still a bit new here but would like to get into a lot more RP's. So, whattdaya say?

Status
Not open for further replies.