Looking for a few partners

P

prairedog

Original poster
Hey there everyone! I'm The Little Demon, but you can call me Meg. My real name is Meggan, but I prefer Meg or Meggie. I'm a really big fan of supernatural and Harry Potter.

What I'm looking for:

1. I just want to have someone who I can relate to. I mean what's a roleplay without some communication from the players.

2. Someone who is flexible with their length. I'm really trying to get my post length up at the moment I can do maybe a paragraph.

What I'll do:

1. I'll do MXF, MXM, or FXF but really prefer MXF that's just what I am most comfortable with. I prefer female roles

2. A paragraph is about the limit I just wanna get where I can write more than that so hopefully you won't mind helping me.

3. There's not much more I can think to tell you.

Pairings:

Vampire X Human

Vampire X Vampire

Werewolf X Werewolf

Werewolf X Human

Prince/Princess X Knight (Craving)

Prince/Princess X Servant

Ghost X psychic

Ghost X Human (Craving)

Ghost X Ghost

Runaway X Orphan

Orphan X Orphan

Superstar X Fan (Craving)

Fandom:

How to Train Your Dragon

Naruto

Supernatural

Harry Potter (Craving)

Hunger Games

Narnia(Craving)

Rise of the Guardians

Anything Disney

Here is a sample of my writing: (This is for you to see before hand what I write like)
The young woman walked into the tavern looking around, hmm the majority of these men look drunk. I don't think that many of them are what the king would want but we'll see. She would come into town every so often but that was seldom of her own free will. This time she came into town looking for a job. She went and sat at the bar pulling her crimson hood off of her head. She looked at the bartender she put a gold piece down "Whiskey please sir."

She looked at the other people in the pub and shrugged her shoulders, before picking up the glass and quickly downing it. She looked around pulling her bow to her lap. Her dark eyes scanned the room, she wasn't the only person that was from out of town. That was a good thing. "Excuse me sir is there a place where I can stay tonight?" She asked the bartender who nodded and pointed up stairs. "We also serve as a hotel the price will be 4 gold pieces for the night miss. " She nodded and handed him the four gold pieces, before standing and looking around the pub once more.

I'll play Sam, Dean or Cas.. I've never played as any of the others but I can try others

I'm up for trying some stuff and helping expand our horizons if you're okay with playing multiple characters with me.

I'm up for a Naruto rp id you're up for it.

Interested in Princess x Knight along with Naruto.

If you double I would love to start something up for Harry Potter or Hunger Games. Possibly Disney.

Naruto Shippuden If you do Shippuden.

I'm down to do a Ghost x Human roleplay cause it sounds interesting, I hope you accept my offer and I will accept no for an answer as this is up to you and you alone.

I’ll do somthing medieval fantasy with you which would include many of your pairings listed above.