2. Beginner
  3. Elementary
  4. Intermediate
  5. Adept
  6. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
Genres
Fantasy, magic, adventure, comedy, anime, slice of life, high school, fandom, romance, but I am always open to many others.
[glow=red]ScarletNova's partner search[/glow]
Romance | Slice of life | Comedy | Drama

Let me know if you are interested!

[fieldbox="General Information:, purple, solid"]
About me:
- I prefer FXM
- I prefer playing the female as my main character; however, I can do either gender as secondary characters.
- Thread or PM is fine with me.
- I'm quite laid back when it comes to rping.
- I only use anime pictures or written description for looks though what my partner wants to use does not matter to me.

To potential partners:
- I'm not particular on spelling and grammar as long as I can read it. I'm not always the best at grammar myself.
- Length isn't important to me whether short or long as long as I have something to work with which I can do pretty easily.
- I like working together to create the rp, both coming up with ideas for it.
-Please try not to disappear, I'd rather have you tell me you don't want or can't do the rp.
-Try to be an active poster as best as you can (that doesn't mean everyday if you can't), though I understand life and schedules and know it can be hard sometimes.

[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox="Plots, blue, solid"]Crossed out-Taken
Bold-My character

- A girl meets a guy at the beach during the summer and they begin to hang out with each other, the girl started to fall in love with the boy and she hoped the other way around. But when she had to finally go back to school, she didn't and he didn't expect to see each other at high school because of their ages. The girl, however, had to retake her senior year of high school because she missed hers and so she was 19 and the guy, well, turns out the guy ends up being the new young teacher that came when she wasn't around. Girls fawn over the handsome young teacher but what will happen between the girl and the guy when he ends up being her teacher as well.

- A high school girl was left to the task of taking care of her little sister after her parents had disappeared one day, which no one knows what happened to them. When it happened, the little sister was so young that she grew up thinking that the high school girl was her mother and the high schooler gave into that since it was better for her little sister to have a mother, so she officially adopted her little sister. Though, taking care of her little sister is the only thing besides school and work that she does in life. Will there ever be anyone who will come to help her? No one at her school knows the truth, but will that change? It all does when she meets this one guy and her feelings for him grow stronger. (You'd play the guy, however you want him to be. We can discuss that together.)
[/fieldbox]

Last edited:
Reactions: Matreania
If you still need a partner, I'm new but I'd love to give it a go.

Great, I'll PM you.

Status
Not open for further replies.