Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
  1. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. One post per day
  2. 1-3 posts per week
Online Availability
During the week for the most part, weekends I am unavailable to make replies but I'm still around for random chatting!
Writing Levels
  1. Elementary
  2. Intermediate
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
Genres
I play mostly modern, fantasy, medieval genres. Maybe sometimes modern with a splash of supernatural elements (vampires and warlocks, witches and werewolves, oh my!)
As the title states, I am looking for a few more 1x1's to fill some time in my day and well, to help my writing.

I don't expect perfection, I know I make mistakes. I am only asking for your best effort, to at least spell check to eliminate errors, and at least 2 paragraphs, more or less depending on character situation, obviously. I can usually reply once a day up to several times a day, and would prefer you do the same. I know life gets busy so missing a day here and there is understandable, but I feel the interest in the RP fades if not watched over, you know?
Anyways! On to other things. I don't mind having mature moments in our story, just be over 18 so we aren't breaking rules, mmk? But if that is the case, I would like it to be on a mutual basis between characters, and to have more story over that. I honestly prefer realistic face claims (no cartoon/anime) but I am willing to try, so don't let that put you off.

As for what I play. I do modern, mostly. But fantasy and medieval I have done as well and don't mind it. I even like to mix it up a bit with modern and some fantasy elements thrown in. So, if that sounds like someone you'd be interested in, please let me know via here or in a PM. I really don't have many plots in mind, but I have several OC's I've created and perhaps can come up with someone pertaining to them or whatever you have in mind I can adapt to as well.

Have a blessed day!

might be interested in something modern or fantasy. what are you most interested in writing plot-wise? we may be able to brainstorm something, depending on what OC's we use.

What are your prefered gender pairs for your RPs? Would you maybe be up for something almost like a modern superhero RP but with less of the hero and more vigilante?

might be interested in something modern or fantasy. what are you most interested in writing plot-wise? we may be able to brainstorm something, depending on what OC's we use.
Forgive me for not replying sooner! I was not notified I had any replies on this thread :( I will PM you!

What are your prefered gender pairs for your RPs? Would you maybe be up for something almost like a modern superhero RP but with less of the hero and more vigilante?
I prefer MxF, but I am flexible and willing to work around that. PM me with your idea and I'll see what I can do!

I was thinking more of of a plot where the female hero is oblivious and the male villian really just does evil things to get her attention that happen to also be somewhat romantic and she doesn't get it for a while until the villain has to tell her.
I do MxM usually but if you want to do MxF then sure. I'd like to be F because I'm usually the one that does the M in a MxF relationship.

Still open for a few more rps. open to ideas, still brewing a few of my own as well! pm me if interested

Status
Not open for further replies.