Looking For A Female Partner

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

LiveLoveWrite22

Original poster
Hey everyone! Right now I am looking for a female partner for some romance/ action stories right now but I have some rules about the type of roleplayer I want.

Rules:

1. I need you to post at least twice a day.

2. I need a partner who's detailed in writing, I'm not asking for a robe paragraph essay but I dont want one liners either (p.s. it's okay if you make some grammar mistakes it happens and we are not all perfect but don't make so many where I can barley understand it)

3. I dont need arguments, there's going to be instances where things will change suddenly in the story and I need someone to follow up on that.

Alright now here's the type of stories I want to do:

1. Star Vs. OC Characters
- Basically my OC character is a cute boy who's a member of the butterfly family, he too was experimenting on the affects of his magic when he accidentally destroyed half of his familys castle! Forced to leave to Earth to control his magic he made some friends on the way! But enemies are chasing him amd his friends could be in danger!

2. The Magicians (OC Characters)
- In a world of magic, your character desperately wants to learn more about everything but when my character comes along your world gets turned upside down falling for him every step of the way...even if he does have a girlfriend.

Status
Not open for further replies.