Looking For A Female Partner!! (FxF)

Status
Not open for further replies.
X

XWhySoSeriousX

Original poster
This was a complete accident but I posted this in the Romance section when it's supposed to be in the request section....all my fault....sorry....

Well I have a plot that I've been wanting to do but I can't find someone to do it with me (no innuendo meant there...I promise) so please if you're interested please pm me and I'll tell you about my expectations and all that other stuff you want to know and ask questions if you have them! I promise I'm really nice and I don't bite

image.jpg Muse A and Muse B were two bad people, both had sucky personalities and did horrible things. So when it was found out that these two people were in a relationship, all hell broke loose. Well, that was stretching the truth a bit but all in all, people were not happy. They were harassed for their relationship constantly and were looked down upon because they were together. But what the people saw on the outside, them holding hands while smoking...was not so pretty on the inside. They fought all the time whether it was verbal or physical, Muse B cheated and flirted around while Muse A constantly got high and did drugs. Muse A loved Muse B but it seemed as if the only time they could stand each other is if they were very drunk or very high. How will these two broken hearts try to mend each other when they aren't fixed themselves?
•Looking for Muse B

Status
Not open for further replies.