2. 1-3 posts per week
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
Genres
(Order of favorite to lesser favorite) Yaoi/Gay, Magical, School, Modern, Fantasy, Horror, Romance
Hi there people who decided to check out this thread! I'm Star and I'm looking for a Fantasy-type roleplay! The subgenre doesn't really matter as long as it has fantasy elements in it~

I'm a huge fan of magic and the like, so if there's something you guys have got that can fill this request, I'd be eternally grateful!

I, of course, do have a few requirements.

Firstly, I prefer playing with groups of at least 4 people because, to me, it makes the plot really interesting because I can't really guess what any one person will do! A predictable plot isn't a fun one~

Secondly, I'm looking for a roleplay that will have a few events planned out before it even takes off! The entire idea might be cool, but if you've got nothing for anyone to do when you start, then people will get bored~ I'm not saying I wouldn't be interested, I just really want to be in a long-lasting roleplay!

Thirdly, I just want everyone to get along enough! If a group fights a lot, that's not really fun for anyone and I really like it when people can get along because it can create really awesome ideas and plot candies~

Thank you all so much! You're welcome to reply to this thread or PM me if you've got a roleplay you'd like to have me in!

Also, please don't take it personally if I decide to not join your roleplay. I promise I'm not trying to be mean.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Crysodic
I'd love to roleplay wi you, but I don't have any group RPies on the go, other than something sort of related to Kingdom Hearts and Sword Art Online combo'd. :(

I'd love to roleplay wi you, but I don't have any group RPies on the go, other than something sort of related to Kingdom Hearts and Sword Art Online combo'd. :(
Aww~ Thank you so much! If you'd like me to join that group roleplay, then you're welcome to send me a link! ;D

Well, it hasn't been started yet because no one has showed interest lmao! But perhaps I can link you to the idea?
Sounds good to me~

RoNaan's Realm might be something you'd like. The forum is almost complete and there are multiple storylines to chose from! It isn't a star roleplay, however. A heavy fade-to-black/imply/stict-to-context-clues code.

After reading through your requirements, I thought I might be able to slip an invitation your way to my upcoming roleplay based on the world of Monster Hunter.

Monster Hunter: Age of Dragons

Because of it being around hunting great monsters, there will always be some major plot moving going on and you would be the third person to show interest in the RP not including myself. If you are interested, just leave a message in the Interest Check and I might even be able to start up the OOC forum before too long. Take care!

Status
Not open for further replies.